Three Is The Best 3

7 Stories of GOT7

Taemin went away after threaten Jinyoung.

" Dancing? I think i can" Jinyoung putted the lunch box in the small bag and went away. He went to indoor basketball park. He putted the small bag and took off his glasses. When he was taking off it, his vision got normal. He wore it again and his vision got blur. Jinyoung sighed and took off his glasses and putted it on his small bag. After that, he took off his blazer and stucked his shirt out from his pants. Then, he walked to the middle and started dancing. After he was dancing, he felt confidence grew. Jinyoung tried new moves. And he was ready. Jinyoung back to his nerd outfit and carried his small bag. Then, he looked for Taeyeon and Jiyoung. A few minutes later, he found Taeyeon ate her lunch alone. " Taeyeon!" Jinyoung called her and Taeyeon waved at him.

" Glad you're here. That jerk Baekhyun stole my spoon and i have to eat this rice with fork" Taeyeon continued ate her lunch.

" Did he say anything to you?" Jinyoung sat beside Taeyeon.

" Oh... He said he wanted to challenge me to singing battle".

" Really? Taemin challenged me to dancing battle".

" Ugh!!" Taeyeon groaned frustately. Then, Jiyoung came with his phone.

" Yippie! I got my phone" Jiyoung said happily. " But Top threaten me" Jiyoung sat beside Taeyeon.

" Taemin threaten me too" Jinyoung replied.

" Baekhyun too. What he said?" Taeyeon asked.

" He said he wanted to challenge me to rapping battle" Jiyoung answered. Then, an idea came up to their mind. They were gonna made a team to defeat them. They were practicing but they didn't start yet. Taeyeon and Jiyoung were worried if Jinyoung couldn't dance. And his outfit was very nerd.

" So... You two want me to act cool?" Jinyoung asked and they both nodded. Jinyoung did like when he was indoor basketball park. After Jinyoung did that, Taeyeon couldn't breath and Jiyoung kept opening his mouth. That was because Jinyoung was very handsome.

" Woa... Look at you, bro. You're more handsome than me" Jiyoung patted Jinyoung's shoulder.

" It's... It's... Kwon Jiyoung, i can't breath" Taeyeon held Jiyoung's collar tightly.

" Tae... Yeon..." Jiyoung couldn't breath because Taeyeon held his collar to tight. Jinyoung smiled widely when he was seeing his bestfriends. And they were practicing the coreography and the song. They worked together without giving up. Because they were too tired, they layed their body on the ground.

" I think we're practicing for 5 hours" Taeyeon said while trying to got an oxygen.

" You right" Jiyoung replied.

" Guys, we haven't buy the costumes yet" Jinyoung sat down and looked at them.

" I'm too lazy to gone shopping" Jiyoung closed his both eyes. " Taeyeon, look for our costumes" Jiyoung continued.

" But you two have to join me".

" Why?".

" I'll buy you your favorite style".

" Hyung, we have to join" Jinyoung join the conversation.

" Okay...". Then, they went shopping and went back to the school. When they were going to battle place, they saw many people there. It was like disco party. Glad they were ready with their costumes. Suddenly, the host came up to the stage.

" Good evening!" the host greeted and the audience greeted him back. " Now, we presenting Taemin the dancer!" the audiences clapped their hands happily. And someone walked to the stage, there's Taemin. He danced bravely. And Top continued with his rap skill. Then, Baekhyun sang a song and winked at Taeyeon. While their perfomances, Jiyoung and Taeyeon whispered at Jinyoung.

" Wow, they are cool" Taeyeon spoke up first.

" Up to you" Jinyoung replied.

" We must be lose" Jiyoung sighed.

" What? Lose? No way... You can't give up" Jinyoung said frustately.

" But he's true" Taeyeon started defending Jiyoung.

" No! You can't give up. Remember, we were practicing for 5 hours" Jinyoung's words made them aware. And there was their turn. They mixed the ballad song, rap song, and solo dance. The audiences wete amazed of their perfomances. When the host told them who was the winner, and they were Taemin's team. All in the room clapped their hands. Jinyoung's team were feeling dissapointed. They went out of the room with swollen faces. And someone patted Jinyoung's shoulder. He was Taemin.

" It was a cool perfomance, Jinyoung" Taemin gave him a soft smile.

" And we're sorry that we challenged you guys" Baekhyun continued.

" We won't do that again" Top dunked his head down.

" I thought you guys will..." Jinyoung cutted because Taemin spoke.

" I know. We will bored if we keep this bad attitude" Taemin replied.

" But that's okay. We accept your apologize". After that day, the gangsters' attitude changed. They were very nice to Jinyoung, Taeyeon, Jiyoung. And they called Jinyoung Jr. meanwhile Jiyoung called as Gd. 


Hey... I'm sorry if this story is too childish. I ran out of ideas. I think i add Taemin twice. Hehehe... And sorry for a long post, i have a family trip to Jakarta. Maybe, i can't post any image now.