House

7 Stories of GOT7

One day in a big house, there was a little girl named Cho Sarang. Her father was a pianist and her mother was a tenor singer. They always perfomed together and everytime they were working, Cho Sarang had to waited for them on the backstage. Plus, her parents were very busy and no one could took care of Sarang. It was Monday and Sarang's mom picked her up to her school. Sarang entered her class without her mother. But she saw many mothers picked their childerns to their class. Sarang was jealous. She hopped that her mother could did that to her.

" Hi, Sarang" her friend, Haru greeted her happily.

" Haru! You came" Sarang smiled brightly and Haru sat beside her. " Haru, i heard your birthday is tommorow".

 

" Yes... And i invite you to go to my birthday party" those words made Sarang happy. At night, Sarang told her parents about the birthday party.

" Mommy. Daddy. Haru invites me to go to her birthday party. Can i come?" Sarang said with a childish and happy voice. They looked each other after their daughter said that. Then, her father sighed and replied Sarang patienly.

" Sorry, Cho Sarang. You can't. We'll use our car to go to our tenor concert" her father tried to rubbed Sarang's hair but she moved away from him.

" Why are you two so busy? You two don't love me anymore!!" Cho Sarang was angry and went out of the house. They were dissapointed because they didn't pay attention with their own daughter. Because scared if someone kidnapped her, her parents chased Sarang. Now, they wanted to proved that they loved her. When they were chasing her, Sarang ran faster. She left her parents far away. Because her mother wasn't strong enough, then her father had to replace mother to chased her. Then, Sarang took a left turn. But when her father found Sarang's death body. After that incident,  they sold their house. But no one bought it because Sarang's parents burried her on the backyard.

-- 18 years later --

" Aauww! My back" the guy named Jaebum said while walking towards the tall girl.

" I told you do not go to the rooftop. It's tiring and your back is hurt because the basketball incident" the tall girl named Sooyoung said. Jaebum and Sooyoung are siblings. Their parents are going to America but they had a plane accident. Their mother was passed away and their father was in coma. So, they live alone with out their parents.

" Let's go to the spa" Jaebum said with an aegyo.

" No. I'm going shopping" Sooyoung replied coldly.

" Okay.... How about we play? If one of us win, it will go to their dream place" Jaebum's 'dream place' word made Sooyoung chuckled. After an hour, the game over and Jaebum won. " Yeay!!!!! In your face noona. You will join me to go to spa" Jaebum let an evil laugh after saying that. Sooyoung pouted frustately. Then, they went to the spa. Jaebum entered the reflection room while Sooyoung waited him in the waiting room until she fell asleep.

-- In Sooyoung's dream --

Sooyoung was walking around the town and found a little girl was crying. After that, Sooyoung ran towards that little girl and asked " Where is your mother?".

" Ignore her" that little girl sobbed.

" What do you mean ignore? She is your mother".

" But she always busy. Hix~~ She is evil".

" I see. Okay, now stop crying. What is your name?".

" Cho Sarang" that girl stopped crying but she was still sobbing.

" Ouh... Okay, how about we looking for your father?".




Sorry for a long pst.. My Wifi connection is broken again. So, do you enjoy Jb's story. I add Sooyoung because she is my idol on SNSD. And i think i have too much fandom :P


uuiiii