Girls' Killer 2

7 Stories of GOT7

When they arrived at their apartement, the girls went into Boa's apartement happily. But they didn't know that Mark followed them.

" I'm so tired" Minah said and layed her body on the couch.

" Let's have fun first" Jessica said and shook Minah's body.

" Guys, i have a camera. Let's take a selfie" Boa screamed from her room and brought the camera to guest room. They were having fun. They took a selfie, ate Jessica's snack, and bla... bla... bla... Other activities that having fun. At night, they were talking about their boyfriends.

" My boyfriend is Zhoumi. He has a trip to China now" Boa explained while looked at herself on the mirror.

" Mine is Lee Minho. He always gives me a bunch of roses" Minah said after Boa.

" Mine is Heechul. He is cute you know" Jessica raised her hand.

" Yak!! My boyfriend is more cute than yours. He is Lee Taemin and he is good at dancing" Na Eun crossed her arms on her chest and gave Jessica a death glare.

" Okay, i know! You are very arrogant. So Dasom, do you have any boyfriend?" Jessica asked and all the girls looked at Dasom. She just could dunked her head down because she was still single.

" I... I... Have no boyfriend" Dasom said with stuttered voice. All in the room were laughing so hard and mocked at Dasom. " What?" Dasom asked angrily but the others were laughing harder. Dasom was angry and went out of the apartement. " I curse on you guys. Your boyfriends will break up with you. And i will have my own boyfriend someday" Dasom talked to herself while looked at Boa's apartement. Suddenly, someone patted Dasom's shoulder. " Mark!".

" Suprised?" Mark said and gave Dasom an evil smile. Mark stepped forward and Dasom stepped backwards. Dasom was shivering crazy when she looked at Mark's face. And Mark slipped his knife out.

AAAAAAAA!!! Dasom's scream made all in the apartement could hearing it.

" Dasom? Let's check it, guys" Boa went out first and the others followed her. When they arrived at outside, they could seeing Dasom's body. There was a knife stucked at Dasom's neck and she was died with eyes opened. The girls were gasped and cried. When all of them were crying for Dasom, Jessica saw footprints. She followed all of them until she separated with the other girls.

" Killer! Come out and don't hide! How dare you kill my friend!" Jessica said bravely. Then, someone pulled her arm and it made Jessica turned back and met Mark's face.

" What are you looking for?" Mark asked and gave her empty face.

" Dasom's killer. And did you see him or her?" Jessica asked back but Mark didn't answer. He slipped his gun out and shooted Jessica's tummy.

DOR! The gun's sound was too loud so the girls could hearing it. Then they realized that Jessica wasn't with them. They left Dasom and ran to Jessica quickly. After they saw Jessica's body, they were scared.

" Guys, let's go back to the apartement" Boa said and Na Eun and Minah agreed. They ran to Boa's apartement. But Na Eun ran too fast. She left them and arrived at the apartement first. But Mark was behind her. He shooted Na Eun from behind. When Minah and Boa arrived, they saw Na Eun was died and beside her was Mark gave them death glare. Boa pulled Minah's hand and ran away. Mark followed them but he picked a shortcut. When they ran away, Mark stood in front of them.

" One of you two have to die" Mark said while he raised the knife.