I'm Your Girl 4

7 Stories of GOT7

3 months later, Cl and Donghae moved up to the higher level designer. They started to vistited the clothes factory and the mall. But Cl still remembered the incident with Youngjae. One day, Cl and Donghae went to Cheongdam Dong mall to looked for a clothes model.

" Cl, let's split up. I will look the model on the first and second floor. And you will look on the third and fourth floor" Donghae said after got out of the car.

" Sure. After that, we are gonna meet on the fifth floor and we will look for new model there" Cl agreed. Donghae entered and looked for the shoes model. Meanwhile Cl went to the third floor. When the door opened, she saw Youngjae in front of her. They both were suprised but they couldn't run away. Even Cl couldn't get out. Youngjae got into the lift nervously. And he pushed the fifth floor button. Suddenly, the lift broken and stopped. Cl and Youngjae stucked in the lift. Cl got panicked but Youngjae tried to calmed her down. He pushed the emergency button but it didn't work. Then, Cl took her phone and called Donghae.

" Hello? Donghae?" Cl said on the phone.

" What?" Donghae replied as he drawed one of the shoes.

" I'm stuck in the lift" .

" What?" Donghae said that again and stopped drawing.

" Can you please tell anybody?".

" Okay. Just don't panick. I will tell the security. Wait for a sec!" Donghae said worriely and pushed the off button. Cl sat on the ground and hugged her both legs. She hid her head behind her legs. Then, Youngjae thought she was crying.

" Are you crying?" He asked and Cl looked up. Youngjae sat beside Cl.

" No, i'm not".

" Are you Cl?" Youngjae asked again and Cl nodded. Youngjae and Cl looked away because they were too shy to looked each other. " I heard you moved up to regular designer".

" Hm..." Cl hummed. 5,10,15,20 minutes they were silent and no one fixed the lift. " Youngjae ( Cl)" they both called their name at the same time.

" It's okay. You go first" Youngjae said shyly.

" Nothing" Cl didn't brave enough to tell. Youngjae too. They wanted to said i love you.

" I love you" they said at the same time again. They were suprised. Their heartbeat became faster. Then slower and slower. Youngjae's head got closer to Cl. She could feel the hot breath. They lips were about to touched but the lift moved again. They stood up and the lift door opened. In front of them, they were so many people and there was Donghae.

" Cl!" Donghae called her name and she ran towards him. " Are you alright?".

" Yes, i'm fine".

" Sir! Are you okay?" Youngjae's secretary asked worriely but Youngjae nodded calmly. Youngjae told how they stucked in the lift. And Cl did it to Donghae too. After Cl was getting better, Cl and Donghae went to the factory but Youngjae stopped them.

" Cl!" Youngjae called her name and ran towards her. Cl turned back and bowed. Donghae bowed at Youngjae too.

" Hi, Mr. Youngjae".

" Cl, there is something that i want to tell you. Let's... Let's go out" Cl and Donghae were suprised when Youngjae said that. Then Cl accepted it. Since that day, Cl and Youngjae confirmed to be a couple.