7 Stories of GOT7

Description

Focus On Future: Kim So Hyun was playing hide and seek with her friends. When she looked a place to hid, she found time machine. She entered it and stucked in the future. What happened then? If you are Yeogyeom's bias, you have to know how the story continue.

The Cute Brother: In high school, there is a girl named Minzy. Her mom told her that she had matrix brother. But he was missing in the zoo when she was four. Well, who was Minzy's brother?

Girls' Killer: There is a gang in one campus. The name is " CaMpUs GiRl". And their leader is Boa. The members are Dasom, Jessica, Na Eun, Minah. One night, the girls stayed at Boa's apaterment. But it was terrible. They died one by one. Except Boa. Do you want to know who is the killer? Find out this story.

I'm Your Girl: Cl is a newbie designer that falls in love with Youngjae, the CEO of shopping centre. Will Youngjae love Cl back?

Bad Girl's birthday: Sunmi's birthday is today. Let's play prank on her! But they have to be carefull. Sunmi is a gangster. So, her brother, Jackson, tries to reminds her that her attitude is wrong. But how? How is the prank go on? Read it!

Three Is The Best: Jin Young is the nerd boy in the school. But he has a big dream. He wants to be a dancer. So, he works together with his friends to defeat his foe, Jungkook, Top and Henry. Will they win to defeat them?

House: Cho Sarang is a cute girl. Even though she is cute, she has weird ability. But one night, Cho Sarang is dead unknownly. 18 years later, Jb and Sooyoung try to find how Cho Sarang's dead. How is Cho Sarang dead? Check the last story, then.

Foreword

Okay... IGOT7, i make GOT7 famfic again. Hope you guys enjoy!

Catalin
Read, Subcribe, and Upvote... And thank you for those who subcribe and upvote my fanfic. If you have opini or something, you may say it on comment box. :D :D :D