Bad Girl's Birthday

7 Stories of GOT7

In one high school, there was a girl gangster named Sunmi. In the the normal mood, all students and all teachers like her. But if she is angry, she'll bully the person who makes her angry. Like punching them :P But there is one person who doesn't scared with Sunmi. He is Heechul. And Sunmi has one younger brother. His name is Jackson. Because Jackson doesn't like his sister's attitude, he has a plan to plays prank on her birthday.

" Jackson! Wake up!" Sunmi screamed and entered Jackson's room. He was a half awake.

" What is this? I don't want you to wake me up. Go..." Jackson waved his hand signing Sunmi to go away. Sunmi walked towards Jackson and hitted his .

" I said wake up you little punk!" Sunmi said and Jackson awake.

" That hurts... Why doesn't mom wake me up? I hate when you are waking me up" Jackson sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his eyes.

" She went to Japan. What a forgetfull" Sunmi pushed Jackson's head.

" Oh... Yeah...".

" Let's eat. I already made the breakfast" Sunmi pulled Jackson's hand. After that, they went to their room and took a shower. Because Sunmi done before Jackson, she waited for him in the Tv room. She was very happy because it was her birthday. She imagined all her friends would gave her a present, birthday song, postcards, and others. Until she didn't realize that she was smiling without a reason. Then Jackson went out of his room.

" Sunmi, let's go" Jackson said as he walked towards the door. When he was about to touched the door knob, he looked at his behind. His sister still sat on the couch and smiling crazily. " SUNMI NOONA!" Jackson yelled at her name and Sunmi's mind got blank.

" What?" she asked confusely and looked at her brother already wore his uniform. After that, she realized that she was daydreaming. She walked towards Jackson quickly. Jackson sighed when Sunmi passed him. 

" She supossed to locked the door" Jackson said when Sunmi left him far away. He locked the door and followed Sunmi. On the way to school, Jackson and Sunmi didn't talk and it was very awkward. While walking, Sunmi was daydreaming again and smiled crazily. She dunked her head down and bit her thumb. And a little boy met them and looked at Sunmi confusely. Jackson saw that little boy and looked at Sunmi laughed a little. " Sunmi".

" Yes" Sunmi's mind got blank again.

" If you are smiling like that again, people will think you are an autism" Jackson reminded Sunmi to not smiling again.

" Hah! I'm smiling?" Sunmi asked suprisely and Jackson nodded. Sunmi got worried. Then they arrived at school. Sunmi and Jackson are in the different class. Sunmi entered her own class and sat on her seat. She sighed because her seatmate is Heechul. She looked at her side and saw Heechul's bag on his desk. Then Heechul entered his class.

" Sunmi, you came!" Heechul said and sat beside Sunmi. She only could hummed. " Do you know Chanyeol? He is from the 3-A class".

" I know him".

" He likes you. You should come to his class and shoot him" Heechul said with serious face.


Hoho! I'm back, guys... I hate this day because this is the first day of the school. So, i can continue the chapter on Saturday and Sunday. But don't be sad. I will keep my promise :D