House 2

7 Stories of GOT7

" How about we look for your dad?" Sooyoung asked again.

" No... He is evil too". 5, 10, 15 seconds they didn't talk anymore. Then, Sarang broke the silence. " Unnie, can you visit my house?".

" Sure".

" The roof colour is red and the wall colour is white".

" Okay, i'll come".

" If not, you'll die in my hand" Sarang went away after threated Sooyoung.

" Sarang! Sarang!" Sooyoung called Sarang's name but Sarang kept walking.

-- End of Sooyoung's dream --

" Sarang... Sarang..." Sooyoung was talking in her sleep. Then, she opened her eyes slowly and she found herself still in the waiting room. She tittled her head to the side and saw Jaebum was busy with his phone.

" You're awake" Jaebum saw Sooyoung's face and laughed a littlle.

" Why?".

" You talked in your sleep" Jaebum stood up.

" Really? Well... Just forget it" Sooyoung stood up and they went to the food market. Sooyoung forgot about her dream after having fun with Jaebum.

" Noona, i found your favorite snack!" Jaebum took a large snack.

" Woa!! Long time no eat this". She putted the snack in the trolly.

" Noona, your hair looks messy. You should fix it before everyone thinks i have crazy sister".

" What? Oh no! I have to go to restroom" Sooyoung ran away.

" Hihihihi... My plan works! Now, i can buy a lot of pudding" Jaebum pushed the trolly to the other way. Meanwhile Sooyoung entered the restroom and stood up in front of the mirror.

" What is this? My hair looks fine! You're dead dongsaengie..." Sooyoung talked to herself because her brother lied. When she was busy with , suddenly someone pulled her leg until she fell down. " Who's there?!" Sooyoung became angrier.

" Unnie, let's play" an unknown little girl voice covered Sooyoung's ears.

" Who are you?" Sooyoung became worried.

" You can't know my name... Hihihi..." that sound made Sooyoung frightened. She closed her ears and dunked her head down. After that, Sooyoung went out of the restroom.

" Fyuuh..." Sooyoung walked normally to the place where Jaebum standing. But she didn't find him anywhere.

" Looking for your brother?" that voice came up again. Sooyoung tried to found that sound came from. " Forget about him. He left you" the 'he left you' words made Sooyoung's heartbeat faster. " Don't worry, you'll find him in the heaven". She ran away and looked for Jaebum. Sudenlly she bumped on someone.

" Yak! Can you please be... Noona" the person who Sooyoung bumped on was Jaebum.

" Jaebum..." Sooyoung stood up and hugged him.

" Can... No...t Breaaaathh..." Jaebum coughed.

" Jaebum, glad you're still alive" she let go of the hug and held his shoulders.

" I really am still alive" Jaebum was confused with his sister action.

" Let's go home". After they reached their home, Jaebum made puddings.

" Noona, wanna try some?". She opened and Jaebum inserted the spoon of pudding in .

" Maybe you should add fla".

" But i forgot to buy it".

" That's okay".

" I thought your brother was died" suddenly, that voice came up again. " You have to go to my house..." after Sooyoung heard that, she remembererd her dream. Sooyoung didn't talk.

" Okay, now we can eat the puddings" Jaebum brought the puddings to the tv room. " Come eat!" Sooyoung shook her head and ate the pudding with Jaebum. At midnight, Sooyoung couldn't sleep because that voice came up again. She got up and checked Jaebum's room. And she saw Jaebum was sleeping peacefully. Then, Sooyoung wore her jacket and her hat. She brought flashlight and a gun. And she was ready to visited Sarang's old house. Sarang's house isn't far from Sooyoung's house. Then, she found the big fence that already rust. Sooyoung tried to opened it but it was locked. Glad that fence wasn't big so Sooyoung could climb it up. She entered the house bravely. And she didn't forget to the flashlight.

" Is this Cho Sarang's house?" Sooyoung asked but no one answered her. " Yup! There's no one here" after she said that a plate fell from the table and it got broke. " ARRHH! Huh... Okay... I'm sure there is someone here". Sooyoung walked slowly to the second floor. She entered one of the room and found an old Tv and a tape. After that, Sooyoung inserted the tape in the thing beside the Tv. The Tv wasn't break at all. And she watched the video from the Tv.