Focus On Future

7 Stories of GOT7

Nowadays, people use phone to call somebody from far distance. And people use car or motorcycle to arrive at their place. Besides it, people can watch Tv and use an internet for fun. But, what happen in the future? I don't know. We are just imagining. And this is Kim So Hyun's imagine about future. Kim So Hyun also called by So Hyun. She is joyful, childish and boyish. One day, she played hide and seek with her friends. They were Eunyheuk, Seung Gi, and Siwon.

" Siwon, you lose! You have to count until 50" Eunyheuk pointed at Siwon.

" Ugh!! Okay..." Siwon closed his eyes with his both hands and counted until 50. When So Hyun looked for a place to hid, she found a time machine. And there was a sentence above the time machine. It said... This a time machine. If you enter it, you will stuck in the future.

" Hah! Time machine? Future? I want to enter it!" So Hyun didn't care about how danger the time machine was. She was excited and entered it. Her foot stepped in and the time machine pulled her. She got in. She flew up and screamed like a crazy person. All she saw was just huge purple spiral around her. Suddenly, she fell down to the grown. She groaned and got up. Then, she saw a different world. Different fashion, different car/motorcycle, different phone that people used. And she knew she was in the future. When she turned back, the time machine was gone and she got worried. " Hmmm... Maybe i just walk around the town. Maybe there will be a way out" then she walked around the down. Suddenly, she bumped a boy and she fell down to the grown.

" Oh! I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? Here i help you" the tall boy lended a hand in front of So Hyun. After that boy did that, So Hyun was nervous and held his hand. And that boy helped her got up.

" It's okay. I'm not hurt" So Hyun said and let go of his hand.

" My name is Kim Yeogyeom. You can call me Yeogyeom" the boy introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you. I'm Kim So Hyun. But just call me Hyunnie" So Hyun introduced herself and hid her hands behind her back.

" Our surname are the same" Yeogyeom laughed awkwardly after he said that. And So Hyun laughed awkwardly too. " Hyunnie, can i... have your phone number?" he said and held his neck.

" Sure" So Hyun slipped her phone out from her pocket. But there was something that made Yeogyeom confused. It was So Hyun's phone. Her phone was different from the others.

" Hyunnie, your phone is unique. But it's kinda different" Yeogyeom took a glance at So Hyun's phone.

" Oh... It... Is because... I'm from the past" So Hyun dunked her head down.

" Past? Are you having a place to stay here?" Yeogyeom asked So Hyun worriely. So Hyun just shook her head.

Hi! Sorry for a long wait... The WiFi connection wasn't working. But now it got fixed. I will make the part 2. Okay, Yeogyeom's fans?