Focus On Future 3

7 Stories of GOT7

" By the way, what is this?" So Hyun asked before she entered it.

" Time machine" Yeogyeom answered and gave her an angel smile.

" Time machine? It means... I will go back to the past" So Hyun said happily. But then, her reaction had changed. " Yeogyeom..." So Hyun called Yeogyeom sadly.

" Yes".

" I miss you" So Hyun said and hugged Yeogyeom.

" Hyunnie..." Yeogyeom let go of the hug and saw So Hyun was crying. " Hyunnie, why are you crying?".

" Because i like you. I don't want to do this" So Hyun sobbed as she said that.

" Hyunnie, go back to your world. I do this because i like you too. And Hyunnie, we are in the different world. You are from the past, and i from the future" Yeogyeom held So Hyun's shoulders and kissed her forehead. And So Hyun hugged Yeogyeom again.

" Bye" So Hyun walked towards the time machine. Before she entered it, she waved at Yeogyeom and he waved back. So Hyun entered the time machine bravely. After that, she realized she was laying on the bed. And beside her was her friends. They sat on the sofa. After seeing So Hyun woke up, the guys ran towards her with suprised face.

" So Hyun, are you okay?" Eunyheuk asked suprisely but So Hyun didn't answer.

" So Hyun..." Seung Gi called her but So Hyun didn't answer and kept staring at the sky.

" Dude, maybe she is still scared" Siwon tried to calmed the guys. Then, the tall boy came in.

" Oh... She is waking up" that boy said calmly and walked towards So Hyun. " Can you give us a sec?" he asked and the guys went out. " Are you So Hyun?" he asked and So Hyun titled her head to the side.

" Yes, i am" So Hyun said with weak voice.

" How's your head?".

" I don't know".

" I saw someone threw you a rock and you were fainted" he explained and So Hyun just nodded. " I'm Kim Yeogyeom".

" Yeogyeom?" So Hyun asked and Yeogyeom nodded.

" Why?"

" Nothing, it just... you came up in my dream" So Hyun smiled awkwardly.

" Ah... Well..." Yeogyeom held his neck shyly. " You came up in my dream last night" he dunked his head down.

" What was i doing there?" So Hyun asked.

" I was in the castle. And i was a guard there. Then... You were the princess. I fell in love with you, and you loved me back. But one day, you had a car accident and you passed away. I don't know how the story continue because i had woken up" he explained his dream. " And how about your dream?"

So Hyun sighed and told her dream. " Well, i found a time machine and i entered it. I stucked in the future and i met you. Because i didn't have any place to stay, i stayed at your house. At your house, you made a time machine for me. You said i had to go back to the past. And i'm waking up".

" Owh..." Yeogyeom skretched his head.

" Yeogyeom. There is something... I want to tell you. I... I... I..." So Hyun stutered.

" I know So Hyun. I like you too" Yeogyeom cutted So Hyun.

-- 9 years later --

" So Hyun, you are so gorgeus" a bunch of girls entered So Hyun's room.

" Yeah... You are so lucky too. You marry the handsome man" another girl commented.

" Look at yourself to the mirror" the girl beside So Hyun said and she turned back and saw herself. She wore a big white gown. She held a bunch of roses. She wore a flower crown and her face covered by transparant mask.

" You right. I really am gorgeus" So Hyun smiled at herself. A few minutes later, the married party started. The others were waiting for So Hyun came into the church. Suddenly, a beautifull woman came with her father. That woman is So Hyun. She smiled at her husband, Yeogyeom. Then So Hyun stand up in front of Yeogyeom.

" Kim So Hyun. Do you accept Kim Yeogyeom to be your husband and love him forever?" the leader asked her as he readed the paper.

" I do".

" Kim Yeogyeom. Do you accept Kim So Hyun to be your wife and love her forever?" the leader asks him and looks at Yeogyeom's face.

" I do". Then, Yeogyeom puts a ring on So Hyun's finger. So Hyun does the same thing. After that, Yeogyeom opens So Hyun's mask and they kiss each other. All in the church clap their hands happily.

-- THE END --


Yes!! Yeogyeom's fanfic is done. Next will be (...) :D And the tittle is The Cute Brother. If you know what i mean ;)