Chapter 2

You were mine to begin with

Chapter 2:

Andy opened the car door and indicated to Arisu that she should wait inside. However, she made her way to the back where the other members were loading up her luggage. She took one of her bags and lifted it, trying to be helpful. She hates being a burden to other people. Dongwan slapped her hand away.

“Ehey…  Do you really think that we are not strong enough to carry your bags Arisu-shi? I’m Kim Dongwan ya.” Kim Dongwan said with a small smile as he noticed her baffled expression. “Just wait in the car, eh?”

Soon all 7 of them were in the same car. Tasha wondered why they only used a car. Andy was sitting next to her, driving with one hand on the steering wheel, the other at the back of her head rest.

“You know, I’m surprised Eric Hyung is still so quiet. He was the most excited one to see you,” Andy blurted out.

Arisu turned her head around to face the back.

“Aishhh, Andy ya! Don’t make it awkward. Do you remember me, Tasha? We met in America years back. I was….”

“Of course I remembered you, Oppa. Hehehe.  I remember you always acting cool with all your friends”

“Ohooo! She has a voice. I kept thinking that your friend couldn’t talk Andy.” Dongwan teased “Tasha, is that your English name? Ya, can we call her Arisu instead? She has such a pretty Korean name!”

“What’s this? Hyung, we just met a few minutes ago and you’re flirting. No fair! I introduced myself to her first. Arisu shi, first come first serve, don’t you know that?” Junjin added loudly, winking at her.

She laughed. “Ok, then call me Arisu. Finally my Korean name can be used more often here. Hmm. So, I know Eric Oppa, and then we have Dongwan Oppa and Junjin Oppa. Ermm. How about…”

“I’m Minwoo, and this is Hyesung. Both Oppa to you. And welcome to Korea.” Minwoo charmingly said, eyes sparkling towards her.

Arisu’s eyes fell on Hyesung. She felt as if she had met him before; she had a vague feeling about it. He was still avoiding her gaze, staring out of the window. She shook off the feeling and turned to Andy while the other members started to talk among one another. “How have you been? You know, my mum almost went nuts afraid there would be no one to take care of me here”

Little did she know, Hyesung’s mind was replaying something in his head. A memory he tried to throw away years ago, while still at school.