Chapter 1

You were mine to begin with

Chapter 1 : The meeting

“Andy ya~ Is she coming? Don’t tell me she changed her mind?” said the leader excited.

It’s been forever, well not exactly – more like 20 years since Andy met her sister like friend. Andy had introduced her to Eric back when they were in America and she was a charmer. Eric fell for her charms. It’s no wonder Eric was excited.

“Ya! She’s Jjang! The best! Very quiet at first, but once you get to know her…”

“Hyung, don’t raise the expectation for the rest. What if she comes and it’s the exact opposite of what they imagine?” Andy sheepishly added, thinking that it was impossible for anyone not to like her.

Andy looked at the other members. Eric was bouncing up and down looking intently at the arrival gates. Junjin had his arm around Minwoo, head resting on the shorter guy’s shoulder, waiting patiently. Minwoo swayed to his right and left slowly, entertaining Junjin. Dongwan looked at his phone and Hyesung had his head faced down, as if avoiding the people staring at them.

"Andy, is she pretty? Come on, you've been telling us about her for more than a week already! but there's nothing about her looks or her body or... or..." Junjin added

Andy was about to tell his hyungs to be a little more patient when suddenly he was rammed at the back.

“OMG! Lee Sunho!!! It’s been forever!”

The other 5 members looked at the two of them with eyes wide open. Junjin, always taking initiative, broke into a smile, seeing the act and introduced himself.

“Hi, you must be Andy’s… erm. Friend? Sister? Junjin, Park Junjin.”

The girl who rammed into Andy and forced a back hug removed herself from Andy and stood still by his side, while Andy rubbed his back, nursing the shock of the harsh hug.

“Ya! He said hi,” Andy said, annoyed. “Everyone this is Lee Arisu shi. We should go before a crowd really starts to gather.”

Andy took Arisu by her arms and steered her to the car while the other members helped carry her luggage.

Arisu still had her eyes set on the five guys in front of her –all handsome and well built. But as Andy pulled her away, her mind rested on one guy who seemed uninterested, the guy who kept staring at the floor.