just the start!

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.blue shirt stood motionless at her instructions.

After few more seconds of being a statue, he got back the sense to answer the person on the line. He placed the phone slowly and carefully near his ears as if it was some kind of bomb, but heard nothing! Yong, you’re too slow to react. She already ended the call after giving her INSTRUCTIONS.

‘Did she just ask me out on a date? What am I supposed to do?’ Of course go on a date with her, there is no other option anyway. Lol

He fell flat on his stomach on his bed  while whining like a kid ‘another day with that arrogant lady…tch tch tch. I need to be really cautious around her, her actions are too uncertain…..’ he went on talking on his own until his eyelids closed out of exhaustion. So he is ready!

But his lips curled into a smile in his sleep. Why yongie?

‘It is my first date in the past 10yrs’ he murmured dreaming. Awww

 

 

COUNT DOWN: 5 DAYS (don’t forget)

 

Next day morning,

‘yonghwa ya, are you busy today? Can you just go to your sister’s school and meet her teacher?’ his mother asked him at their breakfast table.

‘deh….ani…ani…I have to go…….’ he stuttered.

‘wae? You have band practice today?’ his mother asked.

He nodded quickly stuffing in the food and lowering his head.

 

His phone kept ringing, so he put the call in loudspeaker mode after checking the caller id.

‘annyeo hyung, good morning’ he greeted cheerfully.

‘umm’ yonghwa was too lazy to greet him back.

‘hyung….why don’t we have practice today? We have our TV show soon, I think it is better if we practice today.’ yonghwa choked on his food and fumbled with his phone to end the call.

Yes, speaker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter