unexpected

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the news headlines

'Mr. Park jun woo the late president of park's creation has made us all awestruck with his WILL statement'

'he stated that his wealth will be inherited by the future husband of his only grand daughter ms.parkshinhye and  not by shinhye herself.'

'it also has a clause that , if the inheritance is not accepted by ms.shinhye's husband within 15days of reading the testimony, it will automatically be transfered to the CHILD CARE CHARITY'

'and Mr. Park shin woo the son of the president will act as a guardian until such transfer of wealth takes place.'

'this has caused a commotion in the business world.'

'park creation share price is falling , many big heads are selling out their shares.'

these news buzzed out in every news channel.

 

the princess (shinhye) barged into Mr.park shin woo's ( shinhye's father) office.

'what the hell is this all about?........why does he have to cause such ruckus in my life even after his death?' she outragedly screamed.

'welcome to my office dear......its is the first time you have come here, please take a seat' mr.park said calmly.

she banged his table hard ,' mr.park.......i hate you....it must be your idea' she scowled at the middle aged man.

 he gave her a warm smile.

'stop that......dont smile at me like that....i need explanation for all this NOW ' she said gritting her teeth.

'deh.....ask me what you want to know?........i shall explain to you' was his reply.

'how the hell will my husband inherit the wealth when i dont have someone like that.........? and why does it go to some other unknown bast**** and not me? dont you both always say you wish good for me......how do you define throwing me to streets without any penny as good? uhhhh?' she bombarded mr.park with questions.

'and what about you.....you too wont get anything if i dont get anything right?' she smirked

he gave a wide smile.........

'first you dont have husband now but you have 15days time to have a husband and become mrs. of someone

second it goes to your husband because its abeoji's wish and no one can do anything about it anymore.

third your still not thrown to streets......ofcourse if at the end of 15th day if you still remain ms.park sorry if you still remain as just shinhye then you may end up there. i m sure you will make a wise desicion.

oh  and about me, plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter