again her.

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COUNTDOWN : 10 DAYS

Shinhye schedule is a very stressful one for today. She got to interview a line of MEN that she has collected like some fruits in a basket. But in her case the fruits were really difficult to gather because she rarely knows them.

One of them accepted to marry her and she too thought she rather found a guy with look and sense until ‘shinhyesshi, I don’t mind marrying and divorcing you and stuff. But how about we share the wealth? 60/40? ok that sounds harsh 50/50 will do.’

Another person, ‘ms.shinhye, I have a girlfriend but that not an issue I can break up with her when I m getting a hot chick like you as my wife. I accept everything if you behave as my wife in every way for the contract period.’ He gently moved his hand over her arm. Oh yeah she did end up breaking his hand.

She sighed heavily because she didn’t find single men suitable either to MARRY her or to meet her conditions. She found them all either behind her money or her.

 

COUNTDOWN : 8 DAYS

'boeun ah, I m really screwed. Only 8 days are left and I didn’t find anyone. I no more know any so called MAN' she spoke very dejectedly.

'Why don’t you try talk to your father about it once more?’ chaboeun treid her luck though she knows her reply.

Shinhye just glared at her. ‘You’re my friend or enemy?’

‘I think I better bid goodbye to my life’ she said gloomily.

‘shinhye ah you can’t put an end to your life for such things. Don’t lose your heart.’ boeun tried to console her.

‘What…? End my life? You got me wrong mate I said bid goodbye to my luxury life’ she smirked.

‘boeun ah but your right living without my apartment, car, gadgets is equal to ending my life’ she sulked.

‘boeun ah do you know anyone that can help me with this situation?’ she held both of boeun’s hand just like a puppy.

 boeun really pitied at her friend’s state. But she doesn’t know any men, being shinhye’s friend.  Bad you shouldn’t abundant male group to this extent, poor ladies.

‘shin ah, how about your cousin? Try to contact him.’ Boeun said thoughtfully.

‘Who cousin? Do I have one?’ she asked uninterested.

‘yahh….the one who left the house to join a band, one who I had crush on during our school days’ boeun blushed talking about her crush.

‘minhyukkie?’ shinhye finally remembered her cousin.

‘But I don’t keep in touch with him, how can I ask him to help me?’ she murmured.

‘oh cumon, when you could ask help from some strangers, why not your cousin?’ boeun ah reasoned.

‘hmmm…your right. Gomawo boeun ah, you always is the best’ she hugged her friend.

 

Shinhye called her cousin, Minhyuk

‘hello, minhyuk ah I am shinye’ she sounded very unsure.

‘shinhye?’ he asked questioningly, they are cousins indeed.

But in between someone also heard that name, ‘I have heard that name somewhere I guess’ yonghwa thought, but just shrugged off.

‘ahem…your cousin, if you remember.’ she tried one more time.

‘ahhh…noona. Bian. It’s been so long. How are you?’ dongsaeng remembered.

She left out some hot air from inside; it was one awkward moment for her.

‘hmmm….can we meet I need some…hmmm…help’ she felt weird asking him for a favour. ‘Strangers are easier to handle’ she thought.

‘kurom, lets meet’ he said happily.

 

COUNT DOWN : 6DAYS

‘hyung, hyung….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter