orders!

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Yah…..I m her husband, we are already married. Step back.’ He said knocking jonghyun’s head.

At the moment Yonghwa’s thought was, ‘I could do anything to wipe off the sorrow in her eyes.’

 

‘mr.blue shirt you are cool, thank you.’ shinhye grinned.

Jonghyun and jungshin secretly smiled at their victory.

Yonghwa blinked his eyes several times, just like a comma patient recovering after many years. Why, did he say something unintentionally?

‘Okay then lets meet MR. Park tomorrow.’ Shinhye said thoughtfully.

‘What…?’ yonghwa is unable to catch up with shinhye’s pace.

‘hyung, she means her father.’ Minhyuk helped his brother who seems to be lost again. 

 

                                    

‘Why did I just utter those words to jonghyun? Did I overreact…..but those words spilled out spontaneously, not out of my will.

Why does my heart hurts to see her sad? I want to protect her and be by her side.

WTH am I thinking? She did some black magic on me I guess.’

yonghwa’s thoughts ran wild, he even imagined shinhye to the range of a witch.lol

 

 

‘Okay, so I will pick you tomorrow to meet him. Be ready arasso?’ she dictated to mr.blue shirt, precisely to her husband-to-be.

Giving her order, she swiftly left the place waving goodbye to others. Nice, she kind of has basic manners!

 

 

And coming back to yonghwa, he raised his voice well showing his manliness. But he feels like mouse caught in the mousetrap. Oh man, think before you talk!

‘hyung, gomawo for helping my noona. She really deserves to live happily’ minhyuk said sincerely.

Yonghwa forced a smile ‘deh, at the cost of mine’ he thought bitterly.

‘But hyung, you accepted your marriage…..I mean to help her’ jungshin responded to yonghwa studying his thoughts.

Yonghwa rolled his eyes astonished, ‘jungshin you are able to read my thoughts, but you’re dumb to understand even clear words.’

Yonghwa made a 360* turn with suspicious look on his face ‘maybe this place his haunted, many weird things are happening.’ he said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter