no,never!!

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THEIR WEDDING ENDED WITH A KISS A SHARED BY THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM.

 

COUNT DOWN : 13 DAYS

  yonghwa got up holding his head 'ahhh it pains badly' then he looked around and thought why does this place looks unfamiliar. he felt his right shoulder very heavy , he turned his face and found some stranger sleeping soundly on his shoulder, interlinking her arm with his right arm.

he shook his head trying to remember about yesterdays incident.

'i went with boys to drink, then boys left and then.....i ordered one more bottle of soju......then?' he held his head with his left hand and tried very hard to remember.

NO, nothing....just blank

'oh dam......, who is she? why she is with me.....' he tried to get his hand away but she pulled him closer as she doesnt want to let go of her pillow.

He jerked and his face tumbled just inches apart from her face. 'wow, she looks beautiful..' he admired.

'stop it......' he scolded himself in his head when he was about to caress her face.

'chogi.......can you please leave my hand ' he shook her gently with his left hand. 

she got up and stretched her hands and then found a man staring at her.

'yah......who are you? what are you doi...' thats when she realised that she is not in her apartment.

'oh i drank yesterday, must have forgotten to inform chauffeur before drinking' she simply thought.

she looked around and then she bended down to pick her mobile that was lying near yonghwa, but he crossed his arm across his chest.

'that gesture is meant for girls to do......' she smirked 

'yah....how can you suddenly bend down and shock me like that' he shouted.

'why do you shout as if i did something to you.....' she said rudely.

'how can a girl be so rude?' he thought.

'hey you, blue shirt......which place is this?' she asked him holding her phone

'hmmm....you asking me?' yonghwa pointed at himself with raised eyebrow, shocked at how she addressed him.

'do you see anyone else here....?' she mocked him.

'i dont know....it looks like a chapel and....' he looked out of the window trying to locate the place.

'forget it.....your too slow' she took her handbag that was lying down and made quick steps out.

he followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter