confusion.

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Will you marry me?’ shinhye asked yonghwa.

‘What?’ he screamed and she smiled.

‘I m asking if you will marry me’ she repeated again without being shy. Cumon she is Shinhye.

Guess boys tease will turn true, is he going to faint?

The hero stumbled and fell in the arms of the heroine, unlike the usual scenes where the handsome catches the beauty.

‘omo, gwenchana ?’ she asked him with so much concern. Of course he is not with the sweet shock of yours.

He got up on his feet and breathed in and out, placing his hand on his chest.

She was staring at him anxiously.

But our rock star didn’t dare to look up at her face and shinhye was is no hurry.

‘Ahem…..how long are you going to stare at the floor?’ she .

He let out a deep breath and finally met the eyes of the cold princess. ‘What do you want?’

‘ufff….are you deaf? How many times should I repeat? Still, this is the last time arasso WILL YOU MARRY ME?’ she emphasised the last 4 words by saying slowly and clearly.

 

‘Is she mentally troubled or something, but she seems to be normal. Could it be my dream?’ he pinched himself to know the reality, ‘ahhhh….’ Not dream don’t hurt you dear.

‘Well, how long should I wait for you to open your mouth mr.blue shirt?’ she asked him very politely.

‘Stop calling me blue shirt, in fact I m wearing white today.’ What clarity!

‘Okay whatever, be my husband’ she is not leaving you yonghwa.

‘aiisshh, chincha….What are you? Seriously!’ he yelled.

‘Stop playing, are you taking revenge for what happened that day?’ he asked with anger.

‘I already apologised for that day night. It was just an accident.’ He said lowering his tone holding her hands in a pleading way.

 

‘hyung!’ minhyuk came to witness his hyung holding his noonas hands. Oh shocking!

‘minhyukkie…..’ shinhye happily squealed to see the long-lost-touch-with cousin, she identified him.

‘noona…..’ he approached her in quicker steps, but she couldn’t do the same. Yong leave her hands, she is yours. Oops!

She gestured yonghwa to leave her hand. He instantly reacted leaving her hand and moving back giving noona, dongsaeng time.

He sighed loudly, ‘Thank god! Minhyuk ah you came at the right time.’ He patted his back with smile. Finally he is smiling.

‘What?’ dongsaeng didn’t understand how relieved his hyung felt with his presence.

‘minhyuk ah, I will leave now. You both will have things to catch up.’ Yonghwa found an escape.

Though minhyuk nodded his head understandingly, someone else was not ready to leave him.

‘mr.blue shirt, where are you going? At least give me your contact number before leaving.’ Shinhye was really desperate; it doesn’t matter as long as her wealth is intact.

He stomped his foot hard. ‘I told you I m not blue shirt. And why the hell will I give my number. You’re too brave for a girl.’

The dongsaeng could only scratch his head.

 

‘hyung, noona what is going on?’ he asked them.

‘ani, I just want your hyung to help me but he keeps talking nonsense.’ she said indifferently.

‘HELP, when did she ask for any help?  The only thing she said was marry me, marry me, marry me…….is that called a help? Huh this girl is really crazy and she will make me one.’ yonghwa thought.

‘ani, my hyung never says no for a help.’ Minhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter