date

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Should I really do this?’ he asked her with a pity face.

‘If you don’t want then don’t’ she said simply.

‘Really?’ he asked with his eyes wide open.

‘Yeah, if you don’t want to wear the seat belt, don’t. We can always pay fine.’ She said as a matter of fact.

He stared at her. Yonghwa, asked her while pulling his seat belt, so there is nothing wrong with her answer. Lol.

 

It is just the start, how is their date going to turn out? If it is yonghwa’s first date in 10yrs, it is first date for shinhye in her life! 

 

‘Where do people go on date? Pubs, bars are the places that I know! No shinhye don’t you think about those things now.’ Shinhye was lost in her own thoughts.

And Mr.Blue shirt was equally lost in his own thoughts, ‘the feel of viewing the seoul city from Namsan tower with your loved one leaning on your shoulder, or riding couple cycle alongside the Han river or giving a piggyback ride admiring the cherry blossom or walking hand-in-hand in myeongdong……. are all those things I want to experience on date with my girl’ How romantic and dramatic!

Such was their contrasting thoughts. So finally how is it going to turn out!

 

‘ahemm…..so where should we go?’ shinhye as always made the first move and for record it is her first time to ask yonghwa for a suggestion instead of giving her instructions. hahaha

‘Huh?’ was his reply. Yong too dull!

‘aissshhhh…….this is all is not happening with me. boeunah be ready to face me.’ shinhye was mentally cursing her friend.

‘What should I tell her? She anyway….’ While yonghwa was making mental calculations, they both jerked to front as the car bumped making loud grinding noise.

‘ehhh WTF!’ shinhye said irritated.

‘Let me check’ yong the hero, will make it all okay.

Yonghwa opened the bonnet and checked the battery and engine, but guess it is hard for the musician to become a mechanic.

‘Shinhye I think we need a mechanic.’ Yonghwa s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter