realisation

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'But is that possible, did i marry her.....but her? ' he held his head with both hands, felt like it might explode.

The word marriage brought back every tiny bit of detail of last night.

He remembered everything that he tried hard to recollect since morning, from the point of ordering another bottle of soju to the kiss shared with so called stranger.

'hyung, what happend? your sweating and looking very pale.' the boys got worried looking at his state.

He shook his head vigorously to fight back the dizziness that he was feeling from the realisation of his drunken act.

'guys....i..i...thi..nk...' he stammered.

The boys looked at him with all seriousness, waiting for him to finish.

'but i donno if i should share with them about what happend or not' his head was clouded with dilemma.

'hyung, are you sick or something, your not saying anything' jonghyun tapped him on his shoulder when yonghwa was found to be lost in thoughts.

'guys i think i need to use the washroom' saying that he exited the place. Boys couldnt comprehend any of his words or action. They were left clueless.

 

**********

 

Shinhye was trying to figure out how she should go about finding her so called man. 'damn it, who got the rules of marrying a man.' she got wierd thoughts out of frustration.

'shin just relax and think about it, i can do it.....just some stupid man is all i m supposed to find' she cheered herself. 

She was getting dressed to go out, but the ring on her ring finger was too persistent to come out.

'god, WTH ' she cursed and only then she noticed that the ring did not look like hers.

She lifted her hand in air to have more closer look at it 'not my taste and looks very cheap. ' she made a disgusting face.

'I ACCEPT.....MY HUSBAND.....' she heard those words echoing in her head, as she was staring at the ring.

She shrugged of the thoughts and let the ring be.

Unlike yonghwa she didnt have the interest or curiosity to recall anything that happend on the previous night.T_T

 

*******

 

COUNT DOWN : 12 DAYS

Shinhye has appointment to meet her friends very early in the morning. Though meeting her friends is nothing unusal, calling it an APPOINTMENT is hyperly unusal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter