Husband!!

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Wait, why should I do that? Your using me’ yonghwa happy realisation.

 

‘deh,deh…..hyung is right. Why should he marry you shinhyesshi?’ yonghwa’s favourite dongsaeng voiced out in support of him.

‘Actually, he already married me so it is just the formal paper signing that is left.’ She smirked cruelly.

‘Yah…..are trying to blackmail me now?’ yonghwa took steps towards her in a threatening manner. But she didn’t even blink her eye in response.

‘You are too good to be rude’ she laughed mockingly. Wow, very good at reading others.

‘aisshh….what are you made of? Stubborn !’ he crunched her with words, which are totally ineffective.

 

‘Mr.blue shirt, stop fussing. You just have to sign few papers to make my life happy. Is it too much to do?’ she asked easily.

She started counting loudly ‘sign for marriage registration, sign to accept the wealth, sign to transfer the wealth and finally sign the divorce paper. That’s all; 4 times repeat your signature.’ How easy! Nothing big….

The four boys gaped. It is not she is asking something new but the way she asked her so called ‘help’. And isn’t the divorce part an additional hot news to them?

 

‘noona, aren’t you asking for a lot?’ minhyuk asked in a low tone .

‘deh, shinhyesshi why don’t you see if there is any other way to save your wealth?’ jungshin added.

‘deh, marrying for wealth will spoil your life.’ jonghyun’s advice.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything, is he alright?

 

 

‘I know I m asking for a lot, I don’t have other option to save my wealth and my life is already a mess for it to be spoiled any further.’ she said mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter