MARRIED???

husband needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COUNT DOWN : DAY 15

at her apartments

'bull.........you people plan to push me into trash?.....bloody.....f*** you all' she kept cursing with every bad word possible.

'eeehhhhh...........i need to find a husband within 15 days.... ' she kept pacing in her room.

'what should i do, me and marriage? impossible, i hate men.' she through another object that she got in her hand in frustration.

someone entered her apartment, the only other person who knows the passcode to enter her apartment.

'shinhye ah....' that person called out loud, panicked at the sight of her apartment. Many things were broken and broken pieces were shattered all around.

' what have you done?....' that person softly scolded her friend.

'bo eun ah, you came' she rushed to hug her only close friend, no her soul mate, thats how close they are.

cha bo eun is her childhood friend, their friendship started at the age of 5 and cha bo eun knows shinhye more than anybody else.

Tears dropped continuously, as she hugged her bestie. how long can she act to be strong?

'did you see the news....they are very bad bo eun ah , they make me suffer always' she said between her sobs.

'shhhhhhhhh....dont cry' she soothed her like a mother.

'no i should not cry, i ll face it.., if they plan to get on me i could do that too' she wiped her tears away.

'let me think........what can i do?' she started thinking a way out of this trap.

'i just need a man to register his name has my husband, get all wealth and transfer it to my name and then we can divorce with some stupid reason.' she explined her plan.

cha bo eun just kept nodding in acceptance though she is not much in favor of this idea. She wanted her friend to find the love of her life and live happily but at this situation she felt that shinhye being selfish is nothing wrong.

'But how are you going to do all this?, who will be the man..? how will you make him accept such deal?...what if you find a wrong person.' bo eun ah let out all her fears.

shinhye smiled assuringly to her but her head was clouded with the same questions.

                                                                         

 

COUNT DOWN : DAY 14

'yonghwa ah show me your hand' mrs.jung instructed her son

'wae?' he eyed her questioningly

she puts a bracelet in his hand, and said ' dont lose them , its a lucky charm'

he sighed at his mothers belief, 'wae , it will help me get money? became rockstar?' he mocked her.

'deh you will get all those and also,....' she signaled him to come closer, he bended down and her mother whispered 'you will meet the love of your life and get married soon' his mother chuckled

'eomma hyung will take lot of time, he is very dramatical ....want to see a girl, fall for her, madly love her then propose her, date her, marry her.......ufffffff ' his younger brother se joo made fun of his hyungs dream love story.

(A/N: se joo created name)

'yah.....' yong hwa flicked his dongsaeng forehead

'yeoboseyo....' yong answered his phone.

'is it jung yonghwa?, we are calling from korean national channel' someone inquired.

'deh, its me....' he said

'chukahae...your band is selected to perform in the weekly new exposure program ' the person on the line congratulated him.

'chinchayo?......kham....khamsahamnida' he tried not to stammer from excitement.

he jumped in happiness, performing in that program will help them reveal their talent to the world.He immediately informed other boys through group chat.

'hyung eomma's lucky charm is working, rockstar is already on the way, maybe the girl will also come soon' he winked at his brother.

 

later at night,

as usual CNBLUE rocked the stage, and they were really hyper out of excitement and happiness.

'hyung you should treat at us today' jungshin asked his leader.

'deh hyung, we should celebrate' added minhyuk .

jonghyun nodded in agreement along with them.

'arasso.....lets enjoy today night' hyung cheerfully accepted.

'ahjumma, 4bottle soju and meat here please' jungshin screamed the order .

the boys were really drunk, 'i m sorry..... tunntunnn......i m sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter