Love Beyond Expectation

Love Beyond Expectation

Chapter 26

 

"Breathe. Okay, the contractions are eight minutes apart.”

 

Hyukjae turned to the nurse beside him & demanded, “How much longer do we have to go through this?!”

 

The nurse bit her tongue. She’s ready to spew her grievance to the good-looking guy who was glowering at her, “I have told you numerous of times, Mr. Lee. Sometimes, labor takes a long time.” She said, while gritting her teeth.

 

Tiffany took Hyukjae’s hand to calm him down. The labor was very hard for Hyukjae. Especially when the contractions came, “Oh my god, here it goes again! Argh!” Hyukjae screamed, & squeezed the bed rail tightly. Tiffany grimaced & rubbed her bulging stomach to ease the discomfort.


“Almost there. We are almost there. I can feel it.” Tiffany said, smiling a little. It seemed that heaven was playing a trick on them. She didn’t know whether it was because of Hyukjae’s love for her or because heaven wanted to spare her the pain but somehow, the pain of labor was transferred to Hyukjae. She, herself, only felt a tolerable throbbing.


“She will be our one & only, Fany! There’s no way I’m going through this again! I’m supposed to pace & wait for the baby cries outside with Jaejoong & Yuri! God, give me a sedative or something!” Hyukjae grumbled, as he took in a deep breaths to ease the pain.

 

Tiffany was chuckling when she heard a loud commotion outside. Frowning, she patted Hyukjae’s hand & waddled towards the door when the door suddenly burst open & Yoona stood there panting, “Oh, good. You are still pregnant. I want to be here for the delivery.” She wheezed. Jaejoong & Yuri’s head popped into the room & yelled, “Surprises!”

 

Tiffany yelped & hugged Yoona as tightly as she could, with her huge stomach in the way, “Yoona. I’m so glad to see you.” She said, with tears trickling down her cheeks. Yoona, who was also crying, looked at Tiffany’s stomach & laughed, “Is it true? Hyukjae Oppa is having contraction? There is justice after all.”

 

Hyukjae, whose faces & ears were turning red, felt another big one coming & grunted, “Could you all wait outside?! It’s humiliating enough as it is!” Tiffany laughed & shooed them all out, leaving her & Hyukjae alone to enjoy their contractions.


“So, Yoon, how come you have never told us? Who’s the guy?” Yuri winked at her friend who was showing her the ¼ carat tw 10k white gold diamond engagement ring on her long, slender finger. Rubbing the ring, Yoona smiled shyly & turned her head at the grinning guy who was leaning on the wall. Smiling softly, the guy stepped towards the group & took Yoona’s hand, “Jaejoong Oppa, Yuri, this is Jang Keunseuk. Keunsuk Oppa, this grinning couple is Jaejoong & Yuri.”


“Ah, you are Leeteuk’s friend.” Yuri smiled & shook his hand, “We have met before.”

 

“How’s Leeteuk?” Keunsuk asked.

 

Yuri rummaged through her white michael kors sutton large satchel purse & showed them a picture of Leeteuk & a beautiful nurse grinning at the camera, “Leeteuk is in Bhutan right now. He’s still serving as a medical volunteer there & this is his girlfriend, Seo Joohyun. They met in Guatemala three years ago, right after he left here. He said they have been going out for five months. Isn’t that great?” Yuri beamed & put the picture in her purse again, “Excuse us.” She grabbed Yoona’s hand & walked a little further away from the guys. Jaejoong shook his head, knowing what his wife was up to & started his job, occupying Keunseuk.


“So, how did you two end up together?” Yuri winked at Yoona. Yoona looked at Keunsuk & beamed, “We met here three years ago when I fainted because of anemia. I was instantly attracted to him; he looked at me with Sungmin Oppa’s eyes. I was so entranced but then, I got so scared. It felt like I was betraying Sungmin Oppa somehow. In my panic, I accepted the job gucci offered me & escaped to New York but fate threw him in my path again. I was almost mugged one day when he suddenly appeared in front of me & chased the mugger away. It turned out that he was transferred to New York at the same time I went there. I was wary of him at first & he was distrustful of me, too. We got our own emotional baggage but despite that, we got closer & then we are in love.”

 

Yuri looked at Yoona in silence. Yoona shook her head & smiled softly, “I’m sure, Yul. I love him. Although I get attracted to him because of his similarity to Sungmin Oppa, I love him as he is now. He’s Keunsuk Oppa, not Sungmin Oppa. Not only I love his similarity with Sungmin Oppa but I also love his differences. I had made sure of that fact first before I accepted his love & Minseo adores him. It’s not so easy for him either. It took him quite some time to trust me but we are both in a good place right now.”

 

Yuri grinned & hugged Yona closely, “Then I’m very happy for you two.” Yoona laughed & together, they jumped around while Jaejoong & Keunsuk looked at them indulgently.


“Where is Dohyun, Kyunghee & Kyungsook?” Yoona asked, & looked around as if expecting Dohyun & his two five month old sisters to come running at any moment.

 

“Dohyun is staying with my parents & the twins are with Yuri’s parents.” Jaejoong answered, putting his arms around Yuri’s shoulder & squeezed gently, “We are so relieved the parents want to take them in. They are adorable but I need some time alone with their mom.” Jaejoong said, & winked at Yuri. Yuri only grinned & winked back.

 

A loud masculine roar suddenly shattered their moment & then baby cries followed. They looked at each other & grinned widely. As soon as the doctor came out, they went in. A sedated Hyukjae was lying on the bed next to an exhausted but beaming Tiffany who held a pink bundle in her arms, “Guys, meet our ‘Might be one & only’ child, Haeun Lee Tanya. Haeun sweetie, meet your godparents.”

 

Haeun, as if understood what her mother said, opened her eyes & saw the beaming four people looking at her. She opened & greeted them loudly, “Wah!”


The End

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i'm sorry if the ending isn't that good, hahaha, but still, thanks to all the upvoters, subscriber & viewers for checking out my story & thanks to all of those who comment :)

if you guys are wondering if i will be starting a new fanfic then yes, i will starring kwon yuri & jung yunho so stayed tuned & don't go anywhere <3

- butt3rflyl0v3r