Uh-oh!

Maid in Heaven

For two days and three nights, yuri slips in and out of high fever and chills. It has been already a cycle so Kyuhyun has already anticipated when she’ll need to change her clothes, when she’ll need warmth, medicine, and sponge bath.

 

For two days and three nights, Kyuhyun barely got some rest. And finally, this night, exhaustion sank into him. He lay himself down beside Yuri and held her hand. “Yuriah, please get well already.” He doesn’t know why he cannot bear seeing her like that. But before he could even think about why, he already drifted.

 

______

 

Manager Park Jung-su has been worried to death Kyuhyun’s whereabouts. He has not been answering his calls and he doesn’t reply to his messages. He knows Kyuhyun has been trying hard to claim back his fame but why did he had his show and guestings cancelled for the past few days?

 

He decided to give Kyuhyun a visit. He rang the doorbell but no on replied.”Aigoo! I hope he didn’t commit suicide or anything,” he worried. Good thing he has duplicate keys and access cards of all his talents. He went inside unannounced and quietly opening each room’s door (as if a horror film). Finally, he reached Kyuhyun’s room. He gently opened the door and from there he saw Kyuhyun holding hands. He didn’t bother to disturb them.

 

_____

 

- Yuri’s POV –

 

I saw Kyuhyun lying beside me and he is even holding my hands. This must be a dream right? Hahaha!!! (I laughed evilly on my mind). I took advantage of the moment of seeing him up close so I let my finger run on his face – his eyes, his nose, and his lips. I rested my hand on his cheeks and say “I wish I could stay longer on this dream with you.” Then to my surprise, he opened his eyes. Uh-oh! I’m caught admiring him.

 

_____

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw Yuri smiling at him. “Wow, what a nice dream.” He blinked again and Yuri was still there. Uh-oh! “I’m caught enjoying the sight of her.”

 

“Yah! So you’re fine already what are you still doing in my bed,” Kyuhyun yelled at her.

 

“Bwo! I don’t even know how I got here. May be you drugged me,” Yuri exclaimed as she stood up.

 

“Excuse me, but I think you owe me your life! If I didn’t bother carrying you up from the garden you would probably dead and the worms would have been feasting on you already,” Kyuhyun explained.

 

Yuri looked at her self and started blushing when she realized that she's wearing Kyuhyun's shirt and pajamas. “What am I wearing? Since when did I changed into these clothes?” she embarrassingly asked.

 

“Why? Can you see other person besides me? Of course I helped you changed your clothes!” Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

 

“Yah! Did you enjoy looking!? ert! ert!” and Yuri dashed out of the bedroom with Kyuhyun laughing.

 

_____

 

From then on, neither of the two mentioned the three-day incident. Kyuhyun deleted the “working like and elf” clause from the contract. When they are in one room, they are more civil and bearable of each other’s presence. Little that they know that fate has just started its work.