Accident or Coincident?

Maid in Heaven

Yuri had a nightmare of her family’s tragic death and resisted to go back to sleep anymore. She went outside and sat on the gutter. The street was still dark and quiet. She her handy a.m. radio and listened to “What if” by KRY.

 

“Whoa! These men really got the voice. But I really like Kyuhyun’s voice, it’s very soothing. Even I have not seen him yet, I can tell that he's y. No wonder I love listening to him when I’m so depress!” Yuri thought. She shook her head… and told herself, “Yuriah, it’s just a dream. You’re family is in heaven and they’re watching you so Fighting!”

 

---

 

Yuri went out early in the morning to look for a day job. She passed by her favorite bake shop and bought two buns (one for breakfast, one for lunch). After getting her change, she placed the buns on her cheeks to warm her up on this chilly weather.

 

As she was crossing the street, she closed her eyes and said to herself “yuriah, you have a purpose why you survive the accident that happened in your family. Don’t get tired of finding out what it is.” Little did she realize the warning made by the screeching of the wheels. Before she could even react to the sound of the vehicle bumping to her fragile body, she just felt pain and then later, numbness.

 

Yuri fought hard to open her eyes and there, looking back at her is an angel.

 

“Op---pa, is it already time to be with my appa and my umma?” Yuri struggled.

 

The angel saying something, no, he was even shouting but Yuri cannot hear anything. Suddenly memories of her family dying in the car accident flashed before her eyes. She felt so frightened and started shaking.

 

“So this is what happens if you’re about to die.” Yuri thought. She held the angel’s hand so tight and told him “Please stay by my side until the end. I’m so scared to die alone.” Yuri felt safe with the sight of the angel. But she didn’t expect the angel to hold her hand so she wasn’t able to fight her tears from falling. “It’s over.” She smiled at the angel and fell into nothingness.

__

 

Kyuhyun is on his way to SM entertainment with his manager Park Jung-su. They’ll be coming there for the third time to beg CEO Lee Soo Man to give them projects even small tv stints to gain back his popularity.

 

“Hyung, let’s give this up already. Sometimes I feel sick and tired trying to get back to the limelight again.”

 

“Kyu, why don’t you accept dramas like what donghae and sungmin did?” his manager suggested.

 

“You know that my passion is singing. I’d rather do nothing than do something that I know I don’t excel at.” Kyu argued.

 

The two of them are starting to have a heated discussion that they didn’t realize the girl crossing the street. Park Jung-su stepped on the brakes too late and still hit the girl with a strong impact.

 

“Aish! How lucky can we get. We’ll be getting publicity in a wrong way. Kyu check the girl, I’ll call the ambulance” his manager panicked.

 

The girl was facing the ground so she turned her over to check the gravity of the accident.

 

“Op---pa, is it already time to be with my appa and my umma?” the girl struggled.

 

“Yah you! Don’t die in my arms or I won’t forgive you. If you die all the more you’ll damage my almost non-existent reputation!” he shouted but the girl seems cannot hear him.

 

The girl suddenly looked pale and scared. “So this is what happens if you’re about to die,” The girl mumbled. She held Kyuhyun’s hand so tight and told him “Please stay by my side until the end. I’m so scared to die alone.”

 

She looked at the girl’s eyes and said “hang on, I’ll stay here with you.” Kyuhyun whispered worriedly.

 

The girl now looks relieved. “What should I do?”he thought. Kyuhyun let his instinct work. He held her hand tightly (just like what he sees in movies when a person is dying) and the girl started crying. “It’s over,” she said. The girl smiled. The most beautiful smile Kyuhyun has ever seen. “God, please help her.”