Little Angels

Seclusion

"Should I go talk to Yuri?"

"I prefer not. If I were you, I'd just give her some space."

Sunny sighed, her eyes staring at the lonely girl secluding herself in the farthest corner avoiding any verbal and physical contact from her other members. "I couldn't help but blame myself for what had happen."

Sooyoung looked up from the ground, turning her attention to Sunny then at Yuri. "We all did. Bet she's the most broken than anyone else. I mean, she did have the obligation to take care of our two precious little rascals."

"Yeah, but don't we all? As their unnies, we pretty much carry the same burden as Yuri does. Right?" Sunny wondered unsurely.

Sooyoung rubbed her temple. "I don't know. As a matter of fact, I don't even know which one's right and wrong. It's all just a... blur in my head."

The two didn't realize Taeyeon listening intently at every word that came out of their mouth.

Taeyeon's fingers fiddled with each other endlessly, her anxiety levels were at its full measurement. She wasn't getting any of willpower to calm her mind down in a thunderstorm of thoughts. A heavy weight was felt on her chest, sometimes finding herself harder to breath normally. It was at this point she knew she was one click away from a mental breakdown.

She decided to speak up, knowing that opening would help her from drifting into the dark abyss known as her decreasing sanity.

"Hey, guys..." Her loud yet raspy voice caught everyone's attention except only one whose pair of eyes were still downcast.

Taeyeon readjusted her seat, and then spoke again. "I know that... right now, the things that have been happening aren't what we normally come across on a daily basis," Taeyeon stated. "And in this moment, we were all devastated at the fact that... That three of our..." Taeyeon felt a large lump in stopping her from talking, her eyes on the verge of tears. "Three of our dearest sisters, were taken away and... therefore, it comes to our conclusion that we should take a moment of silence to think of our precious girls."

" silence." Everyone turned their heads instantly to the owner of the voice. Yuri sat against the wall with her legs straighten out in front of her, red swollen eyes visible to each eyes looking at her. The girl took a deep breath, and exhaled through her nose. She scratched her nose a little as she sniffed, crossing her legs in the process. "If you want a proper way to think about our girls, then I suggest that we pray for them. I'll be the lead."

The girls looked at each other for a moment, before finally giving in to Yuri's wish. Each of them wrapped both of their two hands together, getting ready to pray.

Yuri took a moment to prepare, and closed her eyes as she heaved a sigh. "Years has gone by. And yet, here we are, still willing to keep on going even though every inch of our mind and body is slowly getting tired of allthe things that happened. We had our fights, we had our ups and downs, but I guess the one reason why we made up in the end was because we needed each other. We're family."

Sunny tried her best not to start crying. Sooyoung noticed, and wrapped her arms around the girl's petite body holding her as close as possible in an act of comfort.

"We lost three of our girls. One from yesterday, two from today," Yuri nearly choked from her words, though she kept going. "And it saddens us that a part of us has been taken away so suddenly. They say that everyone's death is linked to a part of their fate, but I personally think that's bull." Yuri chuckled bitterly. "I'm sorry for swearing, but it hurts so ing much right now."

Yuri tried to hold on to herself, as she knew at this moment the others were either in tears or praying along with her. She decided to end it quickly. "I don't blame anyone, and that's the truth. But if I were to choose, I would have to blame myself. I loved them very much from the bottom of my heart, and I still do, but knowing that they're not here hearing their voice. It pains me, you know," Yuri paused for a moment before continuing. "I hope that our little angels are in a place so much different, and better than the one we are in right now," Yuri stated. "Amen."

"Hallelujah," Jessica spoke up, her voice cracking as she said it. Yuri looked at her, and smiled sadly.

"Hallelujah."

 

-

Short update because a lot of things are happening in my life. Good yet stressful things. But don't worry, I'll continue updating when I can. See you later, loves!

 

And I also made a new Twitter! Follow me, please! http://twitter.com/wickedtaeyeon but also follow me on my main account as well! http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi