Unspoken Thoughts

Seclusion

Setting down the bowl and spoon down on the ground, a deep sigh escaped her lips. "Wish I could've had more."

Taeyeon scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You intentionally made fun of the bad cooking, then you said wanted some more? Sounds like a shikshin alright."

The taller girl glared her eyes at the short one."What did I say about calling me that, Kim?"

"I don't what you're talking about, Choi," Taeyeon smirked. "I'm just simply stating the facts."

Sooyoung raised her hand, ready to punch the leader hard on whichever place she felt necessary. "Why you little piece of-"

"Alright, alright, that's enough. We don't need two idiots fighting over something stupid," Jessica intervened, quickly putting an end to the childish argument that was about to commence. Taeyeon grinned smugly, where as Sooyoung gave her a look to warn her off. After the not-so-satisfying dinner, everyone started to form a small circle at the center of the room. The girls thought, almost entirely Taeyeon's idea, that it would be best for them to huddle up and talk out about their feelings. Keeping thoughts to themselves when they are in a heavy situation doesn't do any good for them. Everyone agreed wholeheartedly, thinking that they might need some time to clear their minds out after all the things that happened.

Yuri cleared , rubbing her nose during the process. "So, uh, how do we start?"

Taeyeon looked at each of the girls, and shrugged. "I guess we should talk about anything that comes in our mind."

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "Care to be more specific?"

Taeyeon blinked. "Well, um, we just- uh, you know, talk. Like, yeah, we can talk about anything, actually. Whatever that's in our head, everyone should say it out."

Jessica nodded as she understood the main purposr of the 'group-gathering'. "So if I'm thinking about sleep, we can talk about sleep?"

Taeyeon paused for a moment before agreeing. "Yeah. Yeah, absolutely, just like that."

"Can we talk about our favorite drama?" Yuri suggestsd.

"Can we talk about food?" Sooyoung stated.

"Oh, oh, let's talk about our fans!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Guys!" Everyone's blabbering turned to a halt as Seohyun's voice blared out throughout the room. They turned their attention to the latter, who was trying to calm down from her sudden outburst with deep breaths.

"As much as I appreciate everyone's suggestion," Seohyun spoke after a moment of silence. "We should try and work with our emotions. Feelings that we are hiding from each other and that we're so afraid to speak out. What's the use of us gathered here in a circle if we're just hiding ourselves on the inside?"

Everyone was stunned. As much as they were trying, they never thought of the loop in the hole; every single one of them were hiding a mixture of emotions inside. Concealing them with a barrier that allows to avoid voicing their actual thoughts. What Seohyun said made them realized something. They weren't true to anyone, including themselves.

Seohyun cleared when she felt the atmosphere grew silent as seconds went by. "I'll go first. I feel like I've did something wrong in my life to be able to put me in this situation that costs my one and only life I have. Even though I made mistakes and putting my own foot at the wrong step plenty of times throughout my life, I don't think me and everyone around this deserves to be trapped here like guilty convicts locked up in prison."

Taeyeon flinched at the sentence, which did not go unnotice by both Tiffany and Jessica. Tiffany looked at her confusingly, where as Jessica glanced her a worried look.

Sunny decided to go after the maknae. "I feel like the most confused person in the whole world as a baby trying to fit in a circular object into a triangular hotel. And that's saying something." It made everyone giggled at the girl's humorous statement.

Yuri looked around at the room, and made herself continue the ongoing pattern. "I think everyone might be feeling the same way, but I feel like the most unfortunate human being in the whole universe. I got ninety-nine problems, but being trapped in a prison-like studio with a psychopath watching your every move and breath ain't one of 'em."

Yoona giggled before continuing. "To be honest, I feel all messed up inside." "Aren't we all?" Sooyoung intervened with a smirk, while Yoona rolled her eyes. "As I was saying, I feel like no one should ever experience what we're going through now, it's like a living hell here. But I got my awesone unnies right here to keep me safe, right?"

Jessica smiled, ruffling the younger girl beside before, "Honestly, I feel like I'm done with all this . I just want to go home, lay in my bed and wrap myself in a sea of blankets like a warm little cacoon. Because, let's be serious, who's missing their beds right now in this very moment?" Everyone chuckled with their hands raised. "See? I'm not the only one."

Tiffany smiled before giggling. "Actually, I feel like I'm lucky to have you guys here going through the same torture as I do. That means I don't have to face the inevitable alone. Got my buddies right here, jumping into the oblivion together hand in hand." Everyone let out an 'aww' at once, wiping fake tears from their eyes.

Sooyoung looked around the circle before shrugging. "I just feel like after getting us out from this ing place, I'll buy a whole Chinese food buffet for everyone. Yeah, that's right, you have my shikshin word!" The other girls shared a good round of laughter before turning to Taeyeon.

Looking up to see everyone's eyes on her, she smiled bitterly. "I feel guilty."

The lively atmosphere turned to a drastic fall, and everyone turned dead silent.

Taeyeon took a deep breath, and sighed. "I feel guilty for putting a lot of pressure and panic that you guys are right now suffering from. I let you guys down, I really do. I once promised myself to protect this group, Girls' Generation, and not let any harm get to each and every one of you. And I failed at keeping that promise intact. Because of that, I watched Sooyoung forced to eat in front of everyone. I watched as Seohyun and Yoona do such a horrible and sick act with that ing sicko taking the lead. And now, I failed at protecting Hyoyeon at the least expected. I feel worthless. I feel like I failed everyone at being a leader, and a friend."

Tiffany let her hand rub Taeyeon's back in reassurance, her heart aching the girl's confession. "Taetae..."

Taeyeon forced a smile. "I think it's getting late. Everyone's probably tired by now. Let's get ready to sleep."