Unnie's Turn

Clash of the ELITES

 

Round 02::

 

SC-girls

                 Yoona and Dara happily entered their classroom. "Enjoying much eh" Yuri said smiling. "We did enjoy" Yoona said laughing "right Dara??" .. Dara smirks "Yoona's a great actress" dara said. "Yah! You 2 why didn't you tell me that u are going to play" Bom pouts. "Aigoo unnie, some other time okey?..hahaha besides ,Yuri's going to play later (glancing at yuri while smiling) join her then!!" Dara said to Bom. "yeah right!! Watching her stealing others boyfriends?? Wth" Bom complained. "your such a baby bom-unnie" yoona said chuckling. "Yah!! Im your unnie" Bom said angrily. "come on guys, respect your ahjumma!" yuri said. And they all laughed!!!

 

Detention Room**

                    "what a great first day,, a beaten face?? .. Mom will surely freaks out on this" Minho said while touching his beaten-up face. "And we were actually in the detention room in our first day,, this is memorable" Taecyeon said chuckling. "huh! You can actually laugh in our situation huh?" Khunnie said irritatedly. "calm bro" seunghyun said to khun. "where's yoona by the way??,, she just suddenly disappeared , I hope she's okay!" Minho said worriedly. "I saw a Park awhile ago, she's helping that yoona and they seems enjoying" khun said. "A Park??" seunghyun asked curiously. "so whats your point? Minho asked khun. "You don't know the Park's, the girl's in that family loves trouble and they are completely insane" khun said. "I know Yoona Im , she's a player and I think she was just playing us awhile ago, !! Stupid girls!!" Taecyeon said. "are you sure guys?" Minho asked. "yeah! And they are playing us!!! THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!" khun said angrily

 

==========

 

The whole school wr gossiping about the commotion awhile ago, and Yoona is so proud of what she just did.

 

Youngmin: I'm so disappointed of those 4!!

Hyunah: me too!! *sigh* I actually admired them at 1st.

Nicole: and that siwon guy! Screw him!!! He was actually trying to hurt my yoona-unnie!!!

Hara:yeah! Yoona-unnie is very kind. Why did he do that to her??

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

                  "My! My! You just created a total riot awhile ago maknaes (dara and yoona are the maknaes here^^) ,, I'm so proud of you two" Yuri said. "and I heard that your fling and his friends, yoona wr send in the hospital and those 4newbies were in detention" bom said. "don't flatter her more unnie's" dara said chuckling. "hahaha, serves him right" yoona said. "And I guess its our time to show off now!! *glancing at Kim Hyun Joong w/ his GF*" Yuri said smirking. "Go ahead unnie's, take your time" dara said laughing. "now unnie's we will just back you up later" yoona said smiling. "okay! Stay here" Bom said. Then the 2 starts their tracks.

 

The Guys POV::

 

              "Isn't that yoona?" Minho said looking up to the 2nd floor. And the 3 followed his gaze!! "smells trouble" Taecyeon said. "Kwon Yuri??" Seunghyun whispered. "who hyung??" Minho asked. "!!! Its Kwon Yuri!!" Seunghyun said out loud. "K-kwon Yuri hyung? The girl who's responsible why you and Sunye noona break-up???" Minho said unbelievingly.

 

The Girls POV::

 

                 "Hi! Joongie" Yuri said ily. "Y-yuri?? Hi!!" Joongie said nervously. Yuri's aware of the stares jessica's giving to her! She's jealous and insecured for that she smirks!. "My friends are there! Can you join us?? If its okay with you??" yuri said. "ahm, i-I *looks at sica then to yuri*" .. "its okay if you don’t want to!" yuri said in a disappointed tone. "we will just go, I guess!!" .. "wait! Its not like that!" joongie said. Sica looked at Hyun Joong angrily. Yuri smiled victoriously.

"wow!! Expected from the great Kwon Yuri huh!" Bom said in his mind smiling.

==

             "sooo??" yuri said seducing hyunjoong. "Joongie!" sica said angrily. Yuri immediately put her arms around Hyun joong's neck and kissed him, Joongie's shocked but replied to her kiss immediately while yuri's just smirking looking down to jessica.

-=-=-=-=-

             "huh!! Yuri-unnie's quick" dara said chuckling. "aww!! Sica's going to cry" yoona said pouting then laughs. "you guys really enjoys ur little show huh!" khunnie said smirking. Yoona and Dara surprisingly looked at him. "aren't you tired of playing others" taec scoffed. "No!" yoona laughs. Dara step closer to khun and smiles " Hi der, pretty boy" dara then put her arms around khun. Khun smiled "Hi" he said smirking putting his arm around her waist. The 3 guys just smiled after they realized whats khunnie's doing. Dara then kissed him,, khun's responding to the kiss then he bit her. "aww, you ing bastard" dara said angrily. "Yah!!" Yoona shouted. "serves you right my princess" khun said and winks then the 4 guys leaves. "let me see" yoona said worriedly. "that!!! Arrogant jerk!!" dara's furious.

**booGsshh**

        A loud thud was heard around the cafeteria, the two immediately looked down!..and der they saw yuri and  sica holding each other's hair, and bom too!! "what the heck" dara said unbelievingly. "oh my god! Lets go" yoona said trying to rescue.

==cafeteria==

The girl's just continue on fighting then Dara and Yoona joins.

Hyun Joong:  Yah! Stop  that!! (he screamed trying to get Sica on top of Yuri)

Jessica:  I know! Your trying to seduce my boyfriend awhile ago.. !!! (Sica's on top of Yuri trying to slap her but she failed since Yoona came and pushed her)

Yoona:  How dare you touched my cousin!! (yoona screamed)

Yuri:  yeah! Your right! I tried to seduce him!! And he immediately falls to it!!! (yuri laughed)

Dara: unnie!! (dara immediately helped bom) are you okay??

Bom: yeah!!

Dara immediately stands up facing Min, Sica's friend!! "Do you know who we are???" Dara screamed to Min,, Min is just quiet looking down, afraid of the youngest Park. Dara grabs Min's hair and slapped her.

~~~~~~~~~

4 pairs of  eyes was watching them from above. "not bad" Taec said. "She's a troublemaker" Minho said shaking his head. "My princess is scary" khunnie said chuckling. "that girl's seems interesting(referring to Bom)" Seunghyun said smiling.

-=-=-=-=-=

          Boring??

                       - precie