A Spark of Love?

Clash of the ELITES

Yuri's POV::

 

     I sighed in relief as I saw our camping site, I immediately got inside of our tent..still annoyed and hurt? "Huh!, this the first time that the almighty Kwon Yuri was affected by someones judgement." I chuckled to myself. "I guess, that  Choi Minho is far different from the other guys that i played before." I said to myself and lay down closing my eyes. "But still, he doesn't have the right to judge me." I sighed again. "Well, Boys are always like that! They judge you as if they know you already..not even knowing why I'm doing this crazy things," I said in my mind as a tear escaped my eye. "They will not ever know the reason anyway, why bother waste your tears Yuri." I said wiping my tears.

 

Minho's POV::

 

     Aisshhh! Why am I so guilty here?, I kicked the tree."Where is she?" I screamed worriedly. "I'm so guilty already, I have no intensions of hurting her." I said in my mind. "I crossed the limit already, but I really really hate her!" I said sighing. I returned to our camp site, I'm sure she's there.

 

"Excuse me, did you see Kwon Yuri here?." I asked someone.

 

"She's in the tent, unnie's probably sleeping!" she said pointing the Tent no.9.

 

"Thanks!" I bowed to her and drag myself to Yuri's tent.

 

                      Taecyeon's POV::

     "Where is that crazy girl?, aigooo!." i asked myself looking for that annoying princess. "Yoona-yah!!!" I called her, but no one's replying. "Don't scare me here you little brat!." I screamed again, shaking from anger. Blaming myself for leaving her alone, if my father knows about this he'll difinitely beat the hell out of me. I was searching the whole place when i heard something cursed, no! someone cursed. I immediately traced the voice and saw the unmoving Yoona cursing. "Yah!, what are you a statue?!" I asked her chuckling while the girl just glared at me.

 

"So, your enjoying seeing me here w/ a snake in my feet?. You don't hate me that much do you?." She said shaking, realizing what she just said i looked down, Seeing the snake i immediately  laughed out loud while the latter just looked at me, annoyed!!. "Yah!!, do you mind of helping me here!, instead of laughing there like a total idiot?." She said, glaring.

 

"Look whose talking, The Playful Princess whose afraid of that little snake?? haha, i'll tell the whole school about this." I said to her laughing while her eyes doubled.

 

"Don't you dare Gorilla, i'll kill you." She threatened, still unmoving.

 

"Yeah right!, as if i'm scared. You can't even move there." I said chuckling.

 

"Help me now Ok Taecyeon!!!!!!!!." She screamed.

 

"Ok! ok!." I said, grabbing a stick and take the little snake away from the princess. She sighed in relief when the snake was already away from her. "But really Yoona, you're so funny." I laugh at her again.

 

"Enjoying it much?." She asked taking a step closer to me, then! stomped my foot really hard. I was jumping up and down holding my left foot, while the annoying girl just run to the camp site.

 

"Yah!!." I screamed, but the girl didn't even glanced back at me aigooo. "This is such a NICE THANK YOU PENGUIN." I screamed for her to hear. "Aww!!" I just closed my eyes wincing in pain.

 

                      Yoona's POV::

"Huh!, serves him right!." I said walking back to the camp site. "This is such a NICE THANK YOU PENGUIN." he shouted w/c made me stop from walking and look at my feet. "Yah!, is he insulting me?." I whispered. "My feet's isn't even that big." I said looking back at him. "GORILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!." I screamed enough for him to hear.

 

~~~~

Dara's POV::

I'm still at Nichkhun's back when the teacher's announces the winner of the 1st mission, w/c made me sighed and felt really sorry for this crazy bastard. "I'm sorry" I whispered to his ear, he just smiles.

 

"It's okay, we will win next time." He said assuring me that we will win the next mission, I just nods and focused my attention to the winner w/ made my eyes doubled.

 

I gasped. "Unnie??." I said shock. "My unnie and the Seunghyun guy won?." I whipered chuckling, i can't believe that my lazy unnie will take this game seriously hahaha or, she was trying to impress the guy?. I just smirked thinking at it.

 

"You know her, she'll do everything just to get what she wants right?." Khun asked me.

 

"Wow!, you still remember her?. She doesn't even recognize you." I said to him.

 

"Are you kidding me?, who'll not know her when the whole school actually talks about the 4 of you all the time." He said to me.

 

"Oww, i forgot that we're popular." I chuckled.

 

"Still conceited!." He scoffed.

 

"I know right?." I said playfuly.

 

"You'll take over your father, do you?." He asked me.

 

"Unfortunately Yes!." I said to him sighing. "You know how dad treats unnie, that was some of our secrets that the people doesn't know." I said to him in a sad tone.

 

"His mean to her until now?." He asked me.

 

"Yeah!, unnie is the useless child for dad.But my unnie's a tough girl, her hobby is to ruin dad's mood, annoy him to hell." I chuckled.

 

"And you're the responsible daughter, your dad's puppet?." He said shaking his head.

 

I chuckled, hiding my feelings for that matter. "I was destined to be his puppet khunnie." I said to him smiling.

 

"That's why you're trying to be like your unnie, so that your father will take back the obligations you'll be facing someday?." He said, w/c made me sad suddenly.

 

"Are you a stalker of mine Mr?." I asked him confused. I know he was gone to Thailand for years and he knows about it?. Is he following my every move?

 

"Too long for you to figure out eh, still slow as before sandy." He said, and i know his smiling.

 

"Yah! are you serious?." I asked him again.

 

"Yep, i asked my dad to hire a person and follow your every move also to protect you in a way." He said, i'm confused again why would he do that. As far as i know were not close.

 

"And why would you do that?." I asked him.

 

"Because. . . . . . . . . . . ." wow, his making me nervous for the first time. "I love you Sandy, even from before." He said putting me down and stared at me, while my jaw dropped. Is he serious?, this is just a prank i know.

 

"You hated me when we first met, not even knowing the reason if why." khun said, yeah! i remember that! I remember when him and his dad went to my dad's party, he was introduced by my father to me. He's so pretty and i was so jealous.

 

Flashback**

 

"This is my Son Nichkhun." Mr Horvejkul said to my father. "He'll take over the Company soon." He said patting his son's shoulder.

 

"And this is my daughter Sandara, she might be fragile and a girl but i tell you she's smart and intelligent, she's my heir." Mr Park said lifting his 7 years old Sandy smiling. "Baby meet Nichkhun." He said to his daughter.

 

"I don't want to." The little girl said crossing her arms.The 2 adults just laughed at her cuteness, while the little boy just looked at her confused.

 

"Wow!, she's cute. I hope that she'll be my daughter in law soon." Mr Horvejkul said laughing.

 

"Yeah!, i hope so." Mr Park replied, putting his daughter down. "Go play w/ nichkhun Princess." He said to his daughter, but the little girl just walked out, followed by the Boy.

 

---

"Unnie!." The little girl called her unnie w/ the little boy trailing behind her.

 

"Is that your unnie?." The little boy asked, w/c made the cute girl turned to him.

 

"Are you following me?, So what if she's my unnie?." The girl said to him.

 

"Uncle said that you'll play w/ me." the boy said.

 

The little girl stepped closer to the boy and pushed him. "I don't play w/  a sissy like you." The girl said to the boy crossing her arms again,while the 9 years old Bom saw everything and hurriedly went to the two.

 

"Are you okay Boy?" Bom said to khun helping him, then walked to her sister and scolds her. "Sandy??, why did you pushed him?" she said almost shouting.

 

The little girl cried. "Your siding w/ him unnie." She said in her cries.

 

"Sandy. . . " Bom didn't even finished her words when her father arrived w/ sandy's mom.

 

"What's going on here bom?, why is your sister crying." He said angrily scooping the little sandy.

 

"Unnie's mean to me appa!." Sandy said hugging her father still crying.

 

"That's not true!, she's. . . ." Again bom was cut by his father.

 

"You're supposed to be the eldest Bom, but still your useless, like your mom!!" Mr Park shouted to her. While bom just can't take it anymore and run upstairs.

 

"Bom-ah!" Dara's mom called her. "Can you please treat her nice just once Haejin, she's just a kid for goodness sake and on top of that she's your daughter too." Hyun Joo said to her husband and followed Bom upstairs.

 

End of the Flashback::

 

"Yep, cos your too pretty that time." I chuckled while he stiffened.

 

"Are you kidding me?, you've pushed me that time because i'm pretty???" he said shaking his head.

 

"Yep." I said. "I was really guilty that time, just because of me dad hated unnie." I said lowering my head. "But bom-unnie never treats me bad after that, she's still my over protective unnie." I said.

 

Khun smiled. "I know your unnie forgive's you already!" He said hugging me.

 

"But your confession really shocked me Nichkhun." i SAID laughing.

 

--------

          Minho's POV::

"Should i call her?." I whispered asking myself, while walking back and fort. "What if she's sleeping already?." I sighed and smacked my head. "But you will just apologize to her right?, this will be quick." I said taking a step closer to the tent and was about to call her when i suddenly felt nervous, i tried to speak but no words is coming out aigooo!.

 

"What are you doing here?." Yuri blurted all of a sudden w/out opening her tent while the nervous Minho startled. "I was just watching you awhile ago, what do you want?." She asked him.

 

"W-. . .c-can we talk Kwon?." Minho nervously asked her, while the girl just smirks w/out him knowing.

 

"Aren't we talking already?." She said mocking him.

 

"I-I mean face to face!" He said. Yuri opened her tent and looked at him coldly.

 

"What is it?." She asked.

 

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean it that way yuri. . ." he said but yuri cut him off.

 

She laughed at him. "Am i hearing this right?, Choi Minho is saying sorry to the beyotch Kwon Yuri. This is epic!." Yuri said.

 

"Yuri please, don't make this harder." He said.

 

"It's okay." She said to him boringly. "I'm used to it already." She said closing her tent "Yeah! i am already used to this." She whispered closing her eyes.

 

Minho just closes his eyes out of frustration, this girl is driving him crazy aigooo. He's saying sorry already.

 

 

=I=I=I=I

Boring:)

 

yep!, u got it right!

dara and bom are half sisters LOL

 

AGAIN, i am apologizing! der's a lot of errors

yeah! not really a writer anyways=I