Moments

Clash of the ELITES

Camping site::

 

Dara's POV**

"okay guys!, listen up!" One of the teachers said loudly, "This is our camp site and. . ." she grabs a paper and raise it. "this is your first mission, it says, each teams must have a teamwork so that they can finish this challenge quickly, we have our flags scattered around this area, the first pair who can bring us here Ten pieces of it will gain some points." The teacher said to us, i just closed my eyes to this.. gahh!! i was paired-up w/ this crazy bastard and i know! dad planned this, and do you know what's the most annoying part of it??, knowing that this Nichkhun likes this.. even when we were young he loves to annoy me!! i was out of the world thinking when the devil suddenly pushed me and of course i fell hard on my .

 

"Ouch!!" i screamed in pain and glared at the devil whose smiling at me like he didn't do something, aigooo this bastard i stood up and grabbed his collar "What's wrong w/ you?" I said glaring at him and our faces wr just inches away.

 

"Yah!!" he said trying to free himself. "It's your fault, i was giving instructions here on how to complete this mission right away and you, being stucked in the lalala land stared at nothing" he said holding my hand.

 

"Yeah right!" i said dropping him off. "Don't messed w/ me pretty boy you don't know me!" I said glaring at him again and, did i just saw him smile??

 

He scoffed. "Oh puhlz! I know you since fetus dara, stop pretending" he said rolling his eyes.

 

"Yeah right!" i just rolled my eyes to him. "I hate you" i said to him, while the bastard just smirked.

 

"I know!" he said smiling. "Let's go annoying princess!" he said starting his tracks leaving me.

 

"Yah!", i screamed at him, hearing it he turn his head to me.

 

"Look around Dara, its just the freaking two of us here  here!, and if you wanted to finish this first mission immediately..hurry up and follow me already" he said leaving me, of course having no choice i just follow him.

==

Inside the forest::

Yoona's POV**

     "Aigooo, this crazy annoying gahhh!" i screamed in my head looking around, I was lost and that Annoying monkey just leave me here alone! i kicked the rock hard. "Aww!" i screamed in pain "And now i just hurt my precious foot, where are you annoying gorilla??" i screamed searching for him, it was dark and i swear i'm scared to hell, when! "Did i just step on something?" i asked myself and looked down. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i screamed on the top of my lungs. "Snake!" i said crying.

 

Taecyeon's POV**

       I was laughing so hard thinking on how that playful princess reacts on the dark alone, yeah! i planned on leaving her since she's so annoying when a voice stopped me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" The playful princess screamed. "No!, !!" i screamed and run back to the playful princess.

 

~~~~~~

Yuri's POV**

        "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" i heard someone screamed and for that i hold tightly to Minho, of course knowing that he dont likes me he tried to remove my hand but i hold unto him tightly, i'm scared in the dark especially when i'm alone.

"Yah!!  do you want us to tripped on something here?" he said to me angrily, but i just don't care. "Will you remove your hand?" he said trying to remove my hand. "Now! now! the boyfriend stealer is now a scared princess??, that's funny!" he said mocking me.

"I know you don't like me but please don't judge me like you know me" i said taking a step away from him.

"Of course i know you, your a beyotch who likes to play someones life right" he said insulting me, i just slapped him.

"You're right, i am! got the problem w/ that?" i said leaving him behind, wiping my tears "His right yuri, don't be affected!" i said to myself and continue on walking.

 

``````````````

Bom's POV**

"Look!" i said to seunghyun pointing at the red flag above the tree.Hearing it, seunghyun immediately climb on the tree and got the flag.

"We have one!" he said smiling to me, aigooo! isn't he the cutest?. i said to my mind while staring at me.

"I know i'm handsome already" he said chuckling.

"Yeah right!!" i scoffed. "conceited!" i said chuckling.

"I am!" he said laughing. "So, tell me more about you bom?" he asked me while walking.

"Like what?" i asked him confused.

"Like what's your favorite food!" he said smiling.

"Oh!, i eat everything but i love corn" i said chuckling.

"Hmm! interesting, so! dara's your sister?" he asked.

"Yup!" i nodded. "And Minho's your brother?" asked chuckling.

"Yeah!" he said.

"I wonder if how's the other's doing??" i said to him.

"Me too, im sure they're enjoying too" seunghyun said chuckling.

=/=/=/=/

Dara's POV::

     "Aisshhh!! look at this bastard, he didn't even bother to help me here..how gentleman he is" i said in my mind, i was trying to catch up on him but he was fast and i'm not, aigooo! you can't blame me anyway there's a lot of rock here and this my first time. I was out thinking when i didn't even notice the rock there and "boomm" yeah! i tripped, clumsy as ever. "Aww!!" i winced in pain.

Nichkhun's POV::

     "Dara, the red flag is in the. . . " I didn't even finish my words when i turn to look at her she's nowhere to be found. I sighed and just closed my eyes "Aigoo!! this girl's testing my patience" i said going back. "Dara?! Dara?!" i screamed but nobody's answering, w/ that i almost run going back looking for her. "Dara?" i'm worried to hell, where is she...i was looking around me when i heard someone sob, i followed it and there she is holding her leg, i quickly run to her. "Dara?, are you okay?" i said holding her leg. Hearing me, she suddenly hugged me crying..while the shocked me don't know what do.

"Where have you been?" she said crying into my chest. "Don't leave me again" she said.

"Okay! calm down, i'll never leave you again" i heard myself saying those words patting her, she then looked at me.

"Really?" she said pouting.

"Aigooo! your still the crying baby!.. yes i'll never leave you again" i said. "What happened to you?" i asked her.

"I was just walking, it was dark thats why i didn't noticed the rock there and i tripped" she said pouting.

"Aigoooo, come here!" i said to her offering my back.

"but the mission. . ." she said.

"Come on, how can i finish the mission when my partners injured?" i asked her, and there she got on my back.

"Isn't this like the past oppa?" she said, hearing that she calls me oppa again made me smile.

"Yeah!" i replied walking.

 

`````````

an update^^

whose the best pairs?

lol at the topbom couple^^

comMent??