A Camping Trip

Clash of the ELITES

SC-Girls**

 

       "What??" one of the SC girls shouted. "wait..wait..wait!! , did I just heard it right? ,, We, the SC-Girls are going to a Camping Trip with the SC-Boys???" Sulli said. "You heard it right Sulli,, its time for the SC-students to bond!! You guys are special to this school .. Its time to unite" Mrs. Kim said. "hmnn!! This sounds exciting,, right sisters??" Bom said smirking. "I don't think so!,, since the 4 new guys will be there too" Dara said sighing. "that’s the most exciting part of it bessy ,, those 4 guys are going to be there, that means .. We have a lot of time to play them!! Yoona said smiling. "Speaking of those guys, we haven't met them" Yuri said.

 

 SC-Boys**

 

    "Wow! This is exciting, since Dara is going to be there too" Kevin said. "This is trouble" Taec said. "well! I think this Camping Trip will be fun since I haven't met Kwon Yuri for a long time" Seunghyun said smirking.

 

=========

 

     "Students!!!!,listen to the following instructions that Ms. Lee will give to you .. Ms. Lee??" one of the teachers said. "See this??,, this is a box and inside this are the SC-Girls' names written in a piece of paper,, the SC-boys will get a piece of paper and that SC-Girl will be their partner in every activities we will do and also they are going to be their seatmates in the bus  so! SC-Boys lined-up please and get one in this box! Ms Lee said.

       All the students of SC-Boys lined up.

 

Kevin: (excitedly went to the box and gets one,, then he closed his eyes) dara..dara!! (he chanted then opens,,) Victoria?? (disappointment is written in his face)

Ms Lee: now! Kevin and victoria settle to the bus now!! , next!

Youngmin: Sulli!

Kikwang: IU

 

The Boys:

 

    "huh!! This is the worst thing ever" Minho said. Khun just rolls his eyes. "Actually, this whole thing made me excited!" Taec said.

 

The Girls:

       "They looked good" Yuri said glancing at the 4 guys. "yeah, your right! I can't wait to meet them" Bommie said. "yeah! , they actually brings trouble" dara said. "you mean us!" yoona said laughing. "im hungry" bom pouts. "your always hungry unnie" dara said. "yeah! I agree" yoona said. "yah! I didn’t ate breakfast" bom said."your lying!" dara said. "okay..okay..just corn" bommie said. "and?" dara said chuckling. "never mind" bom said pouting.

 

=_=_=_=

Ms Lee: Mr Choi

 

   "Its time bro!" taec said. Seunghyun went to the box followed by the 3.

 

Seunghyun: Park Bom??

Ms Lee: Ms Park Bom and Mr Choi to the bus now!

 

Yuri: the guys familiar but nevermind .. He's hot!! Good luck bommie and have fun (yuri winked)

Bom: I will

Dara: oooOh

Yoona: goodluck!! See you later unnie!

 

Minho: oh man!! Its ing Kwon Yuri!!!

Ms Lee: Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho

 

Dara: the nice guy unnie! (dara said chuckling)

Yuri: really?? Then lets see

 

Taec: the flirt player Im Yoona huh!

Yoona: wow! I love the name (yoona winks)

 

Khun: Dara Park,, as I expected

Dara: yeah right!!! (she just rolled her eyes and immediately went to the bus)