Evil Dara

Clash of the ELITES

Yoona's POV*

I was almost hardly breathing, I'm really tired 'Aish!, okay Yoona you're almost there' I thought, when I saw the cafeteria. The students are still looking at me, like i completely lost my mind.

"What are you looking at??." I screamed at this one student who's eying me.

"Nothing Ma'am." She replied and run for her life. I just rolled my eyes '!'

"Atlast!." I said and closed my eyes.

"Tired?." Someone shouted, not so faraway from me and I looked at her.

"You're a cheater Dara." I said as I removed my skates and went to them, my friends w/ the guys are laughing so hard while looking at me.

"You lost, you know the consequence." The evil Dara said while cuddling w/ her oh so hot boyfriend, I forgot his name but yeah! his hot.

"Yeah right!." I replied and sat beside Bom-unnie.

"What made you agree w/ my sister's crazy bets Yen's?, You know how evil she is." Bom unnie shaking her head.

"Yeah!, last time that we had a bet Bom lost and hahaha." Yuri unnie said while laughing so hard again. Reminiscing the past and I laughed w/ her also, I remembered what Dara made her own 'unnie' do when she lost the bet haha.

"Ok! stop laughing I get it." Bom-unnie said irritatedly.

"You just run off through the campus while wearing your pig mascot and convince the students that you're a pig whahahahahah M-man, If you just saw the looks of the students who's looking at their Idol that way lol." Yuri unnie blurted out, and all of us laughed w/ her.

"Your that evil babe? make your own unnie do that?." Nichkhun said while hugging Dara.

"It's a game you know, and we are just playing." Dara said while chuckling while the two other guys (Minho & Seungyun) was looking at the girls weirdly.

"How crazy can you get girls." Minho said, "I don't want to be friends w/ you." He joked.

"We didn't ask you to be our friend you know." Yuri said.

"Stop this chat and let Yoona do the consequence." Dara said as she faced the nervous Yoona.

"Be a good girl babe." Mimkun said, trying to convince his girlfriend 'Oh i so love him, really now! his perfect for Dara.

"Oh shut up!." Dara replied glaring at his boyfriend, and the guy raised his hands & sipped his mouth.

"Good luck Yen's." Bom-unnie said while smirking.

"Make Ok Taecyeon fall inlove w/ you in 1 week." Dara said while smiling, 'Ok, I can make any guys fall inlove w/ me in just a day, but HECK its the gorilla! he's different, aish dara what are you thinking? we both know that that gorilla is my fiancee', I glared at her but she just stared at me innocently.

Bom chuckled, "Way to go Yoona, Its just and easy task for a player like you, right?." She said.

"Yeah couz," Yuri unnie said.

"But Unnieeeeeeeeee." I pouted, "He's different, u know." I cried, hoping that they'll side on me and convince Dara to stop this.

"Oooohhh! You love him?." Dara grinned.

"Aish!, YOU!!." I pointed a finger at her, "You know the reason, stop this Dee." I cried again, like a kid & noticed that the guys have their jaw dropped 'Ok we forgot, that the gorilla is their friend, aish Dara.'

"You know the consequences right babe??." Dara turned to her boyfriend, "If the Taec guy knows about this bet?." She threatend the poor guy, and the guy nodded.

"You two, shut up & don't you ever tell Taec about this or else." The two guys nodded, afraid of the pretty guys wrath. They just met him like weeks ago? but they already know how scary this guy when his mad.

"It's settle now babe, they won't tell." The guy said hugging her and give her a kiss.

"Eeeww, gross! you two, stop the PDA's." I said and Dara glared at me.

"Oh, do you want me to replace that Taec guy and made it Kwanghee instead??." She said. 'Oh my god, anyone but that Geek?? hell no!!, I wonder if he even take a bath coz hell! he smells like junk'.

"Ok I'll do it!." I sighed and surrendered.

"Perfect!." Dara smiled. "1 week okay?." I nodded w/ a pout.

****

Dara's POV**

"What's going on here?." I asked my boyfriend w/out looking at him, still eying the crowd.

"The School's representatives for the Meet was here for a meeting, actually the girls and my friends are at the conference room already, so let's go." He said and I stiffened 'R-rep-resentatives?, so she's here?' I look around looking for a particular person and there she is.

"Kim Yuna." I mumbled, still looking at the girl. Maybe she noticed that someone was looking at her, so she turn around, trying to realize who I was then she smirked at me. 'Oh, she knows me'.

"They're looking for us already babe, let's go." Khunnie dragged me out.

****

Yuna's POV*

As I expected from a Top School like STA, this school is pretty big and very modern. I was looking around admiring the facilities of the School, very modernized huh', when I felt like Someone is staring at me so I turn around and saw a very pretty lady w/ a handsome man beside her, her boyfriend maybe. I was about to follow my School mates when I realize that she's 'familiar'. . . .

"Think Yuna. . ." I whispered, 'I already saw that face somewhere' when it hit me, 'Dara Park, my ex-bestfriend's bestfriend, what a coincidence', I smirked at her 'I'll put you guys down.'

-------------

who run the world?, GIRL's:))