All About YOONA Part 1

Clash of the ELITES

 

Yoona's  POV::

 

"So, did you enjoy your camping trip SC-Students??." The head teacher asked us.

 

"Neh!!." Said by everyone and I just looked at them, annoyed! 'Yeah!, I'm ing sure that they did enjoy the camping trip!' I said in my head while staring at three couples infront of me doing PDA's, really!! I just shook my head.

 

"Jealous?." The gorillas voice entered my ears, 'Gosh!! Why are you punishing me almighty god! What did I do to you to deserve this?.' I said looking up to the sky.

 

 

 

"Really?, you didn't do something?." The gorilla said, ' WTH is he a mind reader now?.' I faced him w/ an unreadable expression.

 

"No, I'm not a mind reader! It's just you're too obvious you know!." He said winking at me, 'the guts of this bastard, I wish that he'll die soon! The sooner the better'.

 

"Out of my face!." I said turning my back against him.

 

"Why? Are you the Queen of the Jungle now?." He said.

 

"Yes!, Got the ing problem w/ that?." I irritatingly shouted at him.

 

"You don't have to shout you know, why are you so irritated by just the mere presence of me?."  'The nerve, really? Is he really asking me that? Like really?.'

 

 I smilingly faced him and stomped his foot again, "JERK!!" I left him crying while touching his precious foot. 'Yeah! That’s what you get on messing up on me.

 

I passed by my girlfriends and caught them staring at me then back to the guy w/ their mouths dropped open, I glared at them and made my way though the Bus.

 

----

Dara's POV::

 

"Atlast we're coming home." I said while carrying my bags when it was snatched in my hands.

 

"Its okay really, I can manage that!." I said to the grinning handsome guy infront of me.

 

"No, I can handle this." He said winking at me, ' Isn't he the sweetest?, I think I already love him.'

 

"Thanks!." I said shyly.

 

"I don't want your thanks, but a kiss will do hehe." He charmingly said while touching his hair.

 

"Are you out of your mind?, the teachers and the students are here." I said.

 

"Nope, let them see! And I want your fanboys to see that your mine already." He smiled at me.

 

"Later." I said.

 

"I want it now!." He childishly pouted.

 

"Okay! Aish really." I was about to kiss him when,

 

"Ouuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yah! Penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." All of the students including the teachers look at the rat and cat.

--

"Omo, what did he do to Yoona-unnie?." Jihyun asked her friend.

 

"Isn't it suppose 'Omo, what did she do to Taec-oppa?'" Chansung said while crossing his arms looking down at the shocked girl.

 

Jihyun shook her head, "Unnie won't do that w/out a reason, I know her." She defended her unnie.

 

Chansung's eyes turned to slits, "That’s the reason why I don't want to enroll in this school! You guys were ruled by this es and you're too blinded by ur admirations towards them." He left the girl.

--

"Yen's?." Dara called Yoona, but she ignore her. "Help your friend, I'll just go to Yenny." She said to khun.

 

"Okay!." The guy immediately followed her.

 

"What was that about?." Yuri blurted out.

 

"You know, she's playing a 'hard to get' game." Bommie winked at them. "Poor guy, Yoona's wearing a heels haha" Bom laughed out loud.

 

"Really?, that might hurt a lot." Yuri said.

 

"Come on, let's follow her." Dara walked towards the Busses, while the was behind her following.

~~~~~

Khun's POV::

"That's what you get from pestering her." I laughed at him haha, who wouldn't? His a big guy and he got that from a girl? Seriously? Hahahahaha.

 

"Are you done laughing at me?, can you just help me up before I forgot that you're my friends?." He glared at us, while the three of us looked at each other and burst out from laughing again.

 

Minho helped him up, "But honestly hyung, you embarrased us! I almost turned my back and denied you as my friend hahaha." Minho said.

 

"Why thank you Minho." Taec mockingly said.

 

"Come on let's follow the girls." Seunghyun excitedly said, while Taec rolled his eyes.

 

"Stop the PDA's yah know! Its freaking me out." Taec said.

 

"Oh! Just get yourself a girl Taec!." Seunghyun said.

 

"Yeah, yeah!" He replied.

---

Yoona's POV::

I peacefully closed my eyes and rest for awhile, "Atlast! Its peaceful now."

 

"Yennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!." I almost fell on my when I heard Bom-unnies loud voice, aish!

 

I looked at three grinning girls, "What?." I innocently asked them.

 

"Hehe." 'Oh I know that hehe laugh of Bom unnie! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

 

"Why didn't you tell us that your close w/ Taec huh!." Bom-unnie cutely said to me while nearing his face on mine.

 

"What?, your exaggerating! Were not friends for petes sake unnie." I defensively said.

 

"Oh! Is he your boyfriend then?, you know LQ thing!." Dara said while grinning widely.

 

"Yah! Are you guys ganging up on me? I hate you!." I pretended to be hurt so that they'll stop on interrogating me.

 

"Come on spill it up couz, whats up w/ the two of you?." Yuri asked.

 

"He's just an annoying gorilla yah know! Nothing more special about him so let's just forget about him arasso unnies?." I looked at them w/ my puppy eyes, I hope it works!
 

"Okay! If u say so." Dara said 'Hooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy! I love you dara, promise I will be kind to Ninkhun now! Wait! Is it Milkun? No Momkhun? Aish whatever.'

 

"Yah!!! Yuri-unnie is asking you." Dara wakes me up from my thoughts.

 

"Ah! Unnie?" I asked her.

 

"SM is coming!, are you sure that you'll participate and compete w/ 'her'?." She said.

 

I know that this will come, and I  totally forgot about the competition and its nearing. I guess, that gorilla is the reason why I forgot about it! Yes, SM - THE SCHOOL MEET where us the students of every prestigious schools here at SEOUL meets, It's a Competition! We are not fighting over the trophies but the dignity, pride, fame, nobility, credit, honor, prestige, reputation! U call it! And STA w/c is our school has been winning that competition for years. That's why, people call s our school as the BEST of the BEST. Many students tried to transfer here, but majority of them can't even pass the standards of this school. That’s why we have SC-Girls & SC-Boys, w/c the Talented and Smart students from the beginning are being separated from the average ones, their lessons and trainings are much harder compared to the other sections! They are trained for the SM, your right! Majority of the students who'll compete is from the Special Classes aside from the not so important ones. And me, Im Yoona! I'm competing for the 'ICE SKATER OF THE YEAR' I badly needed that one, I don't want to disappoint my unnie & the school! Before my sister graduated, she has been winning that title for years! She never failed on winning that every year, that's why! As her sister the expectations of the school & the student buddy  for me is very high!. I have nothing against Ice Skating, It is my passion! It's just that, Kim Yuna from Seoul High! Is my strongest competitor and not to mention, she was once my bestfriend. We trained together when we were 8, she's very good to tell you the truth but I am the one who's being praised by our trainer and classmates everytime (a/n:: Sorry about that, I know Yuna is very good and one of a kind but this a fiction so yeah! Don't be confused:)) I always caught her practicing harder all by herself, she's trying so hard to be recognize but she always failed on doing that. She blamed me for everything, she despised me from stealing everything from her & after that night she disappeared. I love her, I consider her as my bestfriends that's why I'm hurting right now that I will compete over her. I know she'll do everything to beat me, but I'm afraid of hurting her. . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

------

 

I didn’t know that I still have a readers lol,

Sorry about this crappy story of mine

Not really a writer though:(

So bear w/ my english. Not really

That good at it.