The

Clash of the ELITES

Author's POV*

"Where have you been Dara, Mrs. Kim was looking for you." Bom said to her sister and glared at Nichkhun.

"It's not his fault okay?, so stop glaring at my man unnie." Dara glared back at her unnie, then she remembere Yuna and her expression became serious, "Babe, I'll just talk to unnie okay? you go first." She said sweetly to Khunnie.

"Are you sure?." The guy said while glancing at the glaring Bom, afraid that if he leaves his girl w/ her unnie alone, Bom might eat her alive.

Dara nodded, "Yep, You go in first." She said and pushed his boyfriend inside the c.room and when she's sure that Khunnie was out of sight she turned to her unnie.

"I saw her, unnie!." The young girl said, worrying over her friend. "It's not yet time, for them to meet again, face to face. Yoona's very weak right now." Dara said.

"Let's just stick to Yoona and never leave her, 'alone'." Bom said to her sister, Dara nodded but she's still worrying about her friend.

****

Yuna's POV**

'This is exciting, I know she's very weak when it comes to me. She even beg me in the past, she's my strongest opponent right now, i need to distract her and ruin her, her friends, her school, everything who's around her, 'SHE NEEDS TO PAY'.

"Wow!!." Sungmi explained while looking aroung, "Their Conference room is HUGE." She said, admiring the place. 'True, it's huge' "I wonder if we will meet the Aces here, I really like them, talented,smarts, and RICH." she said and I glared at her, she didn't just admire them?.

"I heard they're brats and very conceited." I said to her, she just shook her head childishly.

"Wrong unnie, my friend said that they're very kind and sweet, they treat the students here nicely even though they're at the High Class." She said smiling, then we took our sits infront of the representatives of STA, we're sitting face to face and I saw her and she stiffened, I smiled 'You didn't change Yoona, You're making this whole thing EASY for me.'

"Oh my gooooooooooood, It's them!!." Sungmi shouted and everyone's attetion was turn to us, 'Aish this girl, everyone would think that we're from the low class.' I immediately kicked Sungmi's chair and she looked at me mouthing 'sorry', I then turned my attention to them and the Dara girl earlier was now looking at me, smirking. Sending a message like we-still-rule-and-you-can't-do-anything-about-it, i irritatedly clinched my fist and glared at her 'I'll make you pay first, .'

Author's POV*

The three's attention was tuned to Yoona when the SH representatives took their sits infront of us. They saw how she tried to act normally even though she's not okay. Dara shook her head 'This is not good, the is back' she whispered but Khunnie heard it.

"Something's wrong?." He asked her worriedly.

"N-nothing." She replied nervously.

"You know that you can tell me everything right?." He said holding the girls hand then kissed it, Dara smiled and rested her head at the guys shoulder.

"I know." She said, "And thank you." she closed her eyes, somehow she felt relaxed when khunnie was beside her.

"I love you." He said then the girl opened her eyes and grinned.

"I love you too." She replied.

Then, "Oh my gooooooooood, it's them." Someone shouted then everyone looked at the SH's direction, so as the two.'

"Oh my god! How do they gets in here?, they act like squatters." Suzy said, Dara's member in the cheering squad and everyone started to gossip of how low the students of SH are.

Dara looked at Yuna, she's glaring at the poor girl who shouted earlier then she looked at us and Dara smirked at her, 'we-still-rule-and-you-can't-do-anything-about-it' Dara tried to send that message to the girl infront of her and she smiled triumphantly when Yuna started to suppress her anger.

"You look happy?." Khunnie said and look at where Dara was looking.

"Who is she?." Khun asked.

Dara panicked, "A-an old friend." She lied, it's their problem and they need to solve w/out dragging an innocent people around.

"O-okay." The guy nodded and focused his attention to the speaker.

Dara sighed in relief and focus her attention to the helpless girl beside her, hold Yoona's hand.

"It's okay, we're still here right?." Dara said to Yoona.

Yoona look up to the girl beside her and smile, "Thanks." She tightened the hold of their hands/

==

"Seoul High's Ice skating category's head representative Kim Yuna and give her speech." The speaker called Yuna, and she immesiately stood up and went to the speakers place.

"Hi!, I'm Kim Yuna. Senior student of Seoul High and the Head Representative of the Ice skating category." She said then bowed to the people inside room, Everyone's attention was focused on her, Yoona nervously tried to look at her, Dara was glaring at the girl, while Bom & Yuri was rolling their eyes while listening to the girl.

"I know that the purpose of this meeting is to make us meet our opponents and bond w/ them, making the SM a friendly competition but..." Everyones holding their breath while looking at each other mouthing 'What is she talking about?.'

"I'm not here for that, I'm here to challenge my ex-bestfriend for a good fight." Everyone gasped in surprise.

Yoona widened her eyes.

"Is she crazy?, who the hell she think she is? challenging? she's not even an outstanding student." One student said while the others keeps on gossiping.

"Mark my word Yen, I'll win over you this time. I'll stole the honor from your school!!." She announced and made her way out, leaving the dazed people inside the conference room.

"What was that about?." STA's head screamed at the teacher's, "I thought we agreed that this SM would be a friendly game, your student dare to threatend us??" He's very angry right now.

"I Apologize for my student's behaviour awhile ago Mr. Lee." SH's Principal bowed.

---

"Wow!!. I salute her for that." Dara said, still amazed of what just Yuna said earlier, "The Head's was trying to make this a Friendly Competition, and It's in infavor for them. The fact that they can't win over us and she dare to threatened our school? Is she out of her mind??." Dara said.

"Stop it Dara!!." Yoona said and run outside to find Yuna. Of course Dara was taken a back, Yoona just didn't tell her to shut up, didn't she?.

"Wow!! I'm hurt, It's still her until now! the first priority. You know I tried to understand her, all i did was to support her and from now on." Dara shook her head as tears threatend to fall from her eyes, "She can do anything in her life, and I'll stay OUT OF IT." she said and the tears successfully come out from her eyes.

"Dara please, not now okay?." Yuri tried to let Dara understand but Dara just shook her head.

"I love her, and I'll not just watch her ruin her life." Dara said sobbing and walk out.

Yuri facepalmed, "What's going on?." She whispered.

"I'll make her pay for this." Bom threatend, "She dare to hurt my two dongsaeng?." She said, anger can be seen in her eyes.

"Hey!, are you guys okay? Where's Dara and Yoona?." Minho asked the two, but gets no reply from the two.

"Something wrong??." Minho asked worriedly and hold Yuri's hand (a/n: you know, yuri's still covering her face w/ her hands when Minho arrived.)

"Hi guys, where's Dara?." Nichkhun asked.

Bom shook her head, "We don't know." She said.

"What's wrong, you guys? Were friends now right?," Khunnie said.

"Yoona and Dara had a fight, but don't worry it's just a little misunderstanding." Bom said.

"Okay, I'll just find her." Khun still felt uneasy.

"Okay!" Bom replied and he hurriedly run.

----

Yoona's POV*

"Yuna!." I called her softly, we are at the skating rink.

She turned to me, "Oh bestfriend, how are you?." She mocked.

"Please Yuna let's stop this." I begged.

She laughed, "Stop? when I've been waiting for this time all my life??, I suffered a lot because of you." She said angrily.

"I didn't do anything, It's not my fault that I'm better than you!!!." I screamed at her and she slapped me.

"Didn't do anyhing?? WHY?? you're not the who's being compared by your parents since you have everything." She began to cry and I was about to hold her hand but she slapped my hands away.

"You didn't experience and you didn't know how it feels when your OWN parents compared you." She sobbed harder, "Anything I do Yoona they still compared me to you." She said and I gasped 'I didn't know that she suffered a lot.'

"You failed again, being the second best Yuna is not enough, You should be like Yoona. You got 90%? Yoona got 95%." Yuna said.

"I was overshadowed by you, I regret that I met you, they can't notice me when you're around." She cried.

I hugged her tighter, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I cried too, she tried to push me away but I hold unto her tighter.

"Please, I'll do anything just p-please forgive me." I begged, tears rolled down to my face.

"Anything?." She replied, somehow i felt happy that she's giving me 2nd chance.

"Yes anything!!" I said, I'm desperate now.

She faced me, "Ruin your bestfriends lives."