The Bet

Clash of the ELITES

Yoona's POV*

"Ok, let's have a break Ms. Im. Just be back here around one." My trainer said and left the ice rink.

I sighed and sat at the cold ice and closed my eyes, 'How are you Yuna?' I whispered and opened my eyes, 'I still love you, and it's really hard to compete w/ you and dissapoint you again.' Tears are forming to fall from her eyes.

'I'm sorry.........'

"You don't have to do this you know!." A voice interrupt her thoughts and she quickly wiped her tears away and stood up to face the visitor.

"Dara. . . ." I whispered, pain is written in her face. She's worrying about me and it pains me to see one of my bestfriends suffer just because of me, so i quickly smiled at her hiding the pain i feel inside.

"I'm your friend Yoona, you can't hide your feelings from me. I know you too well." She said sadly, and concern was seen in her eyes. I'm still thankful that I have her and my two unnie's, who's always there for me, my shoulders to cry on.

"I know." I whispered, looking down and played w/ my hands.

"Let me help you Yen's." She said and I look-up staring at her serious face. Putting on her ice skates and began circling around, I just smiled looking at her 'Didn't I tell you that Dara's good at skating also?.'

"I'm okay Dee, I'm a tough one right?." I said trying to convince the latter and myself that I can compete and win over my ex-bestfriend.

She stopped and turn to face me, "Let me compete Yen's, For everybody's sake neh?." She said.

I know what she's thinking, she's thinking that I might let Yuna win. To dissapoint the Student buddy and blame me when I lose, I'm actually thinking about that also. If that's what she wants, If me being a loser satisfied her and forgive me after, I can give her that.

"Don't you ever think of doing that." Dara said, I didn't even notice that she's near me now.

"Look Yen's, I know you treasured her but please think of yourself first. If you really love her then give her a good fight, do you think she'll be satisfied if she knows that you just almost shove the trophy to her face w/out even fighting?" 'She's right, I should give her a good fight If that's what she wants, I just hope she'll accept me again'.

"I'll fight, of course" I smiled at Dara and saw her encouraging smile, mouthing 'FIGHTING!'

"Wanna bet?." She challenge me, smirking. 'Oh heck, I know this silly bet's of hers.' I just rolled my eyes.

"Scared cat?" She teased.

"Of course not!." I yelled, "Ok, what is it? Bring it on." I said proudly, while she flashes me her oh so famous 'evil smirk', this is NOT good.

"The first one who'll get into the cafeteria w/ her Ice skates on can have anything she wants or she can let the loser do something u know, evil." She said, 'Iknew it, her ideas are so out of the world, can someone tell me why this girl is even a member of math leagues?' I stared at her, eye's wide open and jaw dropped. "Is she serious?, w/ our ice skates?." I looked down at my skates and stared at her.

"Are you serious?, you know the floor and the blades. The head will kill us and our parents uknow." I said pointing at the floor.

She winked at me, "Don't worry, my baby will settle that and isn't this good to annoy them?." she said, 'what baby?'

"Ready?."

"O-okay." I hesitantly answered her.

"On 3." I sighed, the head will definitely kill us after this, I don't want to get into detention. Okay, we ruled this school since our parents supports this school but heck the head are reporting all of our moves to our parents. And my parents was against of me, competing! they might replace me as the head of our skating club.

"Don't worry okay?, I can still manipulate my dad Yen's." 'Okay, dara's and bom's dad has the biggest share in this school.

"Okay." I said.

"3 .. 2 .. 1" And we raced through the exit, I almost lost my balance since it's really hard to run w/ blades on, try it. I look at Dara and she's far away from me now, I cursed. It's pretty easy for her to thumbling around since heck i forgot that she's the cheer captain of our cheerleading squad, who'll compete also.

"Bhubye, prepare for later." Dara screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Dara!! You cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." I screamed while the students are looking at me now, who's in the sane mind would run in this case?

----------

How are u guys?:)