L0ve?

Clash of the ELITES

---

Yoona's POV~`

 

I was staring at the grinning Dara and Bom with an unreadable expression, but seriously what's up w/ this people?. I pulled my hair in annoyance, "Yah!, what's up with the two of you?." I asked them w/c made them looked at me innocently,' Aigooo! They really are sisters' I shook my head. "You two were actually grinning like there's no tomorrow there, what's up?." I asked again.

 

"Huh!, really?." Dara uttered and stared at me confusingly. In denial huh!

 

"Yeah right!." I scoffed, "Like you didn't know!." I rolled my eyes.

 

"I was just happy you know, what's up with that?" Bom said while raising her two hands and looked at me questioningly.

 

"Yeah! Yeah!, go on and try to lie on my face." I sighed in defeat, something's fishy about this two. "And what about you couz?." I turned to my cousin who's staring to nothing. "Do you have a problem?." I asked her and she just stared at me w/out an expression. "Come on people, speak up!!" I shouted.

 

"I just want to go home." Yuri blurted and stood up leaving the three behind.

 

"Okay, don't tell me this is about your camp mates?." I asked the remaining two and they just bowed their heads so! I'm right. "So, I'm right?." I asked again.

 

"Yeah!." Dara replied.

 

"So, they did something bad to you guys? Tell me I'll kill them?" I said while clinching my fist, those idiots.

 

"No, Tabi's really nice to me." Bom said.

 

"Yeah, and khunnie too so no need to do that, alright?." Dara said. I just stared at them in disbelief.

 

"Tabi? Khunnie?, What the is that???." I shouted w/c made them jump on their sits.

 

"Yah!, you don't have to shout you know!." Bom said while looking around to see if someone heard us.

 

"Yah!, seriously! Don't tell me you're now close?." I stared at them w/ wide eyes.

 

"Well,"

 

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." I screamed, Dara immediately covered my mouth.

 

"Yah!, don't scream." Dara said and she let go of me.

 

"But I-I thought you guys are not in good terms?." I asked them.

 

"They are nice you know, you should hangout w/ them sometimes." Bom said.

 

"That's really unfair, you guys are enjoying w/ your partners while my gorilla mate is so annoying, really! I'm thinking of killing him." I said to them, and they just chuckled in return and I was like 'What?'.

---

Yuri's POV~~

 

'Aaaahhh!, Why can't I forget those words of him?' I said in my mind, I was still affected  with what he said. "I guess it really hits me hard huh" I said while gazing around, I was in the woods strolling around.

 

"Yuri." I jumped in horror when I heard his voice and immediately looked at him.

 

"What are you doing here?." I asked him, seriously? He is really in the mood to annoy me, don't he?.

 

"W-well, I saw you awhile ago so I decided to follow you." He said while scratching his head.

 

"What is it really this time Minho?" I asked him w/ an annoyed expression.

 

"So, you're still mad about yesterday?." He asked. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it really." He said.

 

"Yeah!." I scoffed. "Like you didn't like to annoy me." I said in return.

 

He moved closer to me and hold me by the arm. " Please, I know Its my fault but I was really really sorry already." He said w/ his puppy eyes?, this is new.

 

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss, 'Come on pretty boy play w/ me.' I said in my head as I stared at his shocked face, he's  not responding to the kiss so I pulled him more closer.

 

When he suddenly pushed me and I fell w/ my on the ground, I glared at him 'That’s it! I'm done here', I stood up and march away from him when I suddenly felt a strong gripped on my left arm, so I looked back at him.

 

"I-I'm sorry, I was j-just shocked." He said.

 

"Let go off me!!." I screamed and pushed his hand away. "Don't act like you care Choi, boys will be boys." I said.

 

"W-what do you mean by that?." He asked.

 

I smirked, "You don't have to know." I said and started to leave, when suddenly he pulled me and kissed me hungrily. The shocked me of course I stiffened and looked at him,  sensing that I wasn't responding he squeezed my and w/ that I put my arms in his neck and started to kiss him back. (a/n: Oppss, sorry! Lol I wasn't really good on this so I'll cut it:))

---

Dara's POV~~

 

'Yoona's one hella loud girl really!!.' I said as I scratched my head.

 

"Hi!." When a voice wakes us, we immediately stared at the owner of the voice. I looked at Yoona and she seems disgusted?, aiggooo this girl really.

 

"What do you want?." Yoona asked khun harshly.

 

"Yah!, be nice yah know!." I said as I glared at her.

 

"W-well, I just want to borrow Dara." He said.

 

"No, you can't!!." The childish Yoona said. While the shocked Nichkhun looked at me w/ a surprised expression.

 

"Aigooooo, let them be!." Bom-unnie said. With that I stood up and holds khunnies arm as I waved at the two.

 

"Bye, later!." I said and Yoona just rolled her eyes.

---

"So your foot is okay now?." He asked as he examined my foot.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"Sandy!!!." I turned around and saw Kevin running to me. "Hi!." He said, and I just smiled at him.

 

"Hi!." I replied and looked at the guy beside me, w/ his hands crossed in his stomach he was glaring at the poor guy in front of me.

 

"What do you want?." Khun asked kevin.

 

The trembling guy looked at him in horror, "I-I just want to give this to Sandy." Kevin showed us the chocolates he is holding while bowing, of course I am the nice one when it comes to guys so I took the chocolates and tapped his head.

 

"Thanks!." I smiled at him, and he grinned before he left. I turned to Nichkhun w/ him staring at me like I committed a crime, "Yah!, staring is rude." I pouted.

 

"Give me that!." He said, referring to the chocolates that the guy gave to me awhile ago, of course me! Being the childish one hid it at my back.

 

"Why"?, I love chocolates." I said to him while pouting, then he came near me and open his hands.

 

"Give it to me, now!." He said glaring at me, being an obedient one I give the chocolates to him.

 

"Why?" I asked him then he kissed my forehead and throw the chocolates somewhere.

 

"I'll buy you a sack of it, just don't accept anything who's gavin by the fanboys of yours." He said grabbing my hand.

 

"Why?." I asked him again.

 

"Because you're my girlfriend, and I'm the one who's supposed to give you something, okay?." He said.

 

"Okay!." I said, then he chuckled.

 

"Wait, WHAT???????????." I asked him confused.

 

"You just said its okay, so you're my girlfriend now." He said while winking at me.

 

"Yah!!!!!!!!, You didn't even court me." I said while glaring at him.

 

"So, do you want me to court you first?." He said and winked at me again.

 

"Do I really have to answer that?." I asked him while rolling my eyes, then he chuckled.

 

"Okay!." He said.

---

Bom's POV~~

 

"Hi!." Tabi said while waving his hand on us, I immediately smiled at him and looked at Yoona, the girl was glaring at Seunghyun. Seriously what's her problem.

 

"Can I borrow her?." Tabi asked Yoona.

 

"Yeah, sure!." She said mockingly, I stood up and went to Tabi.

---

"Can you tell the Taecyeon guy to accompany Yoona for awhile, she seems bitter today." I said to tabi while chuckling.

 

"Ow, okay." He said. "Doojoon!." He called the Doojoon guy from his class.

 

"Yes?." The guy asked him.

 

"Have you seen Taec?." Tabi asked.

 

"He's at his tent." Doojoon said while pointing at the tent.

 

"Tell him, I'll wait for him in the girls area infront of the tent no. 4." He said while the Doojoon guy nodded and immediately went to the Taec guys tent. "Lets go!" Tabi uttered as he holds my hand and dragged me to the woods.

 

"Thanks."I said to him while chuckling.

 

He smiled, "No worries." He said.

 

When 'Aahhh', did I just heard someone moan?. Tabi looked at me confusingly, oppsss!!! Did I just say my thoughts?. 'Hmmm' someone moaned again, and this time it was loud enough for Tabi to hear it. What the f*uck are they doing?, were the almighty students of STA and they are actually doing this here? At the freaking woods.

 

'Minho-ah. .. .' Hearing it I immediately looked at the guy standing beside me, and I can sense he stiffened. There is only one Minho in the Academy and It's his brother.

 

"Y-yah!. Don't look at me like that." He waved his hand in my face while forcing a laugh.

 

I glared at him, "Your brother is disgusting." I said to him as I walked forward to see who's this disgusting people are?. And to my horror, I-its Y-yuri and Minho, . I turned around facing Tabi w/ a shocked expression w/ my mouth hanged open, they are actually doing it here and in daylight????. (a/n: LOL)

 

"Let's get out of here." Tabi said as he dragged me out.

---

Yoona's POV~~

 

Can you believe that they all left me here?, What a great friends are they, aish! Aish!.

 

"Where's Seunghyun?." A deep voice welcomed me, and it’s the gorilla.

 

"What????." I asked him.

 

"Where's Seunghyun?, he told me to meet him here." He said w/c made my eyes doubled, 'Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!'

 

"He's gone w/ Bom-unnie just awhile ago." I said and turned my back unti him

 

`````````

Okay, I need to cut it there,

Lol I told yah

I don't know what

I was writing, but well

Its an update hahaha

 

Do I need to continue this?

 

Comment???

 

Who's the BEST couple so far???

Don't worry, I'll insert some es here

next time:)

LOL