The Start

Clash of the ELITES

Round 01:

 

=STA=

 

Dara,Bom,Yoona and Yuri just entered their academy and again they captured the attentions of the students. The 4 were looking gorgeous as always,, Yoona's smiling widely , Yuri's smirking (she finds her new target for the day) , Bom's looking serious and Dara's bored!!

 

Sohee: who are they by the way?? They looked pretty popular here huh!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Krystal: our aces!! Unnie's are the best

                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Sohee: oohh! I see!

 

And actually Dara,Bom,Yoona and Yuri belongs to the special class, and the special class consist of those students who are powerfuls and smarts!! But there are 2 SC, 1 is exclusive only for girls and the other is for boys only.

 

SC-

 

The other students of SC-girls wr busy studying. Bom sighs "where's dara and yoona?" she said asking yuri. "Hunting" Yuri said chuckling. "Hunting??, what do you mean?" bom asked curiously. "I heard that there are 4 transferee's here and guess what?" yuri said smiling. "what?" bom asked. "They're all boys,, isn't it great?" Yuri said excitedly. "that's great,, and those 2 r selfish enjoying by themselves huh!" bom said irritatedly.

 

========

         "Hi Yoona" Doojoon said smiling widely. "oh, hi! Doojoon right?" yoona said cutely. Dara just rolled her eyes, "what a scene!" dara said in her mind. "yeah!! Its my pleasure that you actually remembers my name yoona" doojoon said happily. "ahm yeah! By the way, this is Dara!, my bestfriend .. You know her right? Yoona said introducing dara to doojoon. "of course!! Who wouldn't!! The youngest daughter of the Great Park's" doojoon said. "wow!! Uv researched huh" dara said. "of course your one of our aces" doojoon said proudly. "by the way, you belong to the SC-boys right? Ahm! I heard that you have a new classmates,, so where are they?" dara said. "yeah! They're actually are the BEST..all of them are an outstanding students! The other students calls them "The male version of PKI Princesses" since they're really good and powerful!!. Yoona and Dara looks at each other,, they're obviously amazed!!. "That's great! I love challenge" dara smirks. "huh?" doojoon said confused. "nothing! So where are they?? Yoona asked. "I think I've seen them at the lobby awhile ago" doojoon said. "thanks" yoona smiled and winked at doojoon. "lets go" dara said.

 

---LobBy---

            "This school is pretty big" Minho said while scanning the school. "Dad transferred us here because this is the best school in Korea" Seunghyun said. "Hey!" Taecyeon called smiling. "Hey" The Choi brothers greeted. "You guys are transferees too right? Taec asked. "Yeah, Choi Seunghyun". "Ok Taecyeon" and they handshakes. "Choi Minho bro". And this my thai friend Nichkhun Horvejkul "Hi!" nichkhun greeted. "The pretty face, hi!" Seunghyun said chuckling. "oh, and ur the charismatic choi's elder son, I know you" khunnie said smiling.

 

Yoona and Dara's POV::

         "There they are" Dara said. Yoona sees Siwon, one of her flings and smiles "watch me sister" yoona winks then smirks  and greeted the new guys in school while dara's just watching!!.."Hi guys!! Ur the new guys right?" yoona asked nicely and cutely. "y-yeah!?, and you are??" Minho asked. "Im Yoona" she offered her hand for a handshake. "oooOohH! An Im huh! Playing dirty!" Taec said in his mind and smiled. "Choi Minho" and the others introduces their selves also.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Not far from them  a pair of eyes are watching them!!!.. "Hey, Siwon! That’s yoona right? w/ the new guys, I thought she's ur girl then…… " SHUT UP" an angry siwon marched towards yoona's direction.

 

[[Dara smiles "Your Playing Dirty sister,, creating a scene huh! What a great welcome gift for the newbies" Dara smirks.]]

 

============

 

Yoona is happily chatting with the newbies when siwon suddenly drags her. "Yah!! What are you doing?, yah! Let me go it hurts!!" yoona said trying to free herself from siwon's grip. The 4 guys are surprised for the sudden action of the guy. "Yah!! Your hurting her" Seunghyun said. Siwon stopped and faced Seunghyun "so what?? She's my girl..M-Y G-I-R-L get that????" siwon said angrily. "Ouch!" Yoona Is now tearing. Taecyeon can't hold himself and "what the " he punches Siwon from the face!! Siwons friends joins and the other 3 joined also..a riot!

 

Dara's just smirking at the scene,, then she gets her phone and dialled a number "oh my god! Help,, there's a riot here at the lobby" then she hangs up!! Then she walks to yoonas direction and lend her hand "you did a good job sister,, now! Lets go" dara said. Yoona grabs her hand and stands up "I know right" yoona smiled. Dara looks at the thai Prince who is bitten-up by a student but the thai prince just smirks at her!!! "arrogant jerk" dara said on her mind then leaves!

 

---so how is it?? Boring?? COMMENTS??---