Back To Normal

Sweet Vengeance.

 

Ha Kyung’s POV

“My first date had been great,” I thought to myself.

-----------------------------Outside My Apartment

We stood awkwardly outside the apartment, neither knowing what to say.

“Um… Thankyou for tonight, I had a really fun time,” I started, shifting my feet from left to right.

“No worries. Well, I guess I’ll see you later,’ Kwanghee replied, leaning towards her, turning his head slightly.

I noticed that he was about to kiss me, and quickly dodged, pushing his face away with my hands, “YAH! What do you think you’re doing huh? You think I’m gonna let you kiss me after one measly date?”

“HEY YOU! Normal girls would be all over me by now, what’s wrong with you? ARE Y-“ he began to retaliate, but was met with my  glare which stopped him mid sentence.

“You wanna finish off what you were saying there? Or should I just go inside before I punch your face,” I said, clenching my fists together as a threat.

“Y-yeah, you should go inside…Before I say anything stupid…” he whispered like a frail mouse before going all quiet.

Kwanghee’s POV

I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I was fearless. I couldn’t care less about what the other person felt but why did I feel so scared of Ha Kyung?

----------------------------SLAM!------------------------

The sound of the door being slammed closed surprised me and I jumped up and squealed.

Just when I thought I was making progress…

Ha Kyung’s POV

How dare he try to make a move on me! And on their first date too! Was he expecting to have with her on their second date or something?

“He’s probably screwed a lot of girls in his lifetime,” I thought, “It’s probably all he thinks about whenever he’s out with me…”

This thought made me slightly angry and upset. I had really thought I had begun to change him but he had just changed back into his ways. Again he had gone back to the hateful playboy who expected nothing but from his “toys.”

Tired and pissed, I flung myself onto my bed and was quickly off onto the realm of sleep.------------------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued. 

GRR. I feel like my chapters are getting shorter and shorter ==" I wasn't that happy with that one. SORRY. I tried to make her not like him, but I don't think it turned out that great did it? xDD SUPER SUPER SORRY. I will try to work it out on the next chapter!~ OOH. I'm really sorry if you guys are waiting for the part where everything goes dark, but you're gonna have to wait a while before everything can actually go bad~ PLEASE ENJOY THE JOURNEY TOGETHER <3 SPREAD THE LOVE <33 Comments and Subscriptions are like food for me >;D