I Couldn't Care Less If You Had Money

Sweet Vengeance.

 

Kwanghee’s POV

How dare she think that she could just smash a book into my face, slam a locker door in my face, and walk off thinking that she would get away with it? She should know not to mess with me. I was going to make her fall for me, and that little stunt she just pulled only made me more pumped to get her to love him before breaking her little heart. I was glad that I had chosen her; it made things so much more fun when your target wasn’t easy to get. Well, if she wasn’t going to fall for his charm, then she would just have to move his way into her heart with money…

Let the games begin.

Ha Kyung’s POV

I felt really good being able to stand up for my beliefs.

I really ought to reject more guys,” I thought to myself, giggling. “That should keep him quiet for now.”

I reminisced on the scene over and over again on my bike ride home and came home with a rare smile on my face.

When I came home, I was eager to tell my mother what had happened, but realised that she was still at her second job at the factory. All the happiness was wiped away as guilt rushed over to her. Mum had taken on a second job after her dad left them, and usually came home later than me. I had wanted to start working once I reached the legal age of 15, but my mother had always been against it, and preferred that I kept my education as my priority. Leaving the issue behind, I started cooking dinner. I normally would’ve waited for my mum to come home to eat, but her stomach was rumbling, so I quickly finished eating, washed up, took a shower and went to sleep.

I really hoped I wouldn’t have to deal with Kwanghee again.

The Next Day

Like any normal day, besides yesterday, I opened my apartment door, and got bombarded with … ROSES? Dozens of bouquets were lying on my apartment hall, leaving me no space to walk out. There, standing amongst the roses, I saw a life sized cut out of KWANGHEE?! I wanted to shoot the kid. I couldn’t take it anymore! I grabbed the cut out and roughly chucked in into the garbage bin, after I stomped on it a few times that is, before a few bouquets out of the hundreds that there were, and stuffed them into my bag.

I rode to school on my bike, and reached it at a top speed of 6 minutes. I ran up the stairs, and got the roses out of my backpack, and approached all the girls that came past me, giving them each a rose saying, “Hello, Kwanghee wanted me to pass these roses onto you,” before walking off to class with a satisfied grin.

I had gotten my revenge for the day.

Kwanghee’s POV

I walked into school, and was bombarded with… GIRLS? Okay, it wasn’t something unusual to happen, but today, it was more like a stampede of elephants running at me, and holding roses. Wait. ROSES?!

It was like a broken CD. Voices coming from everywhere screaming, ‘I LOVE YOU TOO OPPA! Let’s go out!’

So that’s how she responds to my kind gesture? I’ll just have to bring it up a notch, perhaps roses aren’t good enough for her,” I thought aloud to myself.

Oh really oppa? You want to get me more than just roses?” cried some random girl who started tugging on my shirt.

I. HATE. CLINGY. GIRLS.

Get lost, I don’t ever want to date any of you!” I yelled in annoyance before walking off.

Ahh~ he’s so cool and dreamy,” I heard them coo after me.

It’s okay,” I thought to myself, “I have other tricks up my sleeve, and this one was just one of the many I had to lure her into loving me,”

Taking out my phone, I dialled the number and waited for the receiver to pick up.

Ah, Hyung, you know what I want right?” I said into my red Anycall Nori F.

Bring it to me  before school ends yeah?" I continued before hanging up with a smirk on his face.

Ha Kyung’s POV

After a long, tiring day of school, all I could think about was to go home and take a nice long shower before finishing my homework, and afterwards, go to sleep. But when I walked over to the bike rack to get my bike out, I discovered that my bike missing! Who in their right mind would want to steal a rusty hand me down bike?!  “What a cheap bastard,” I thought, “Ah~how annoying, I’ll just have to walk home.”

OI! Ha Kyung! This baby’s your ride home tonight,” came a familiar, annoying voice from in front of me.

Regretfully, I looked up to face the speaker, to which I saw Kwanghee sitting on the hood of a light golden BMW X6 M, and waving to her majestivally. WHERE THE HELL DID THIS KID GET THE MONEY TO JUST THROW IT AROUND!?

Kwanghee’s POV

I sat there, grinning widely twirling the keys around my finger. I knew that she would love this little present that I had gotten for her. It was by far better than that old, ugly piece of metal she rode to school everyday.

However, as she was walking stalking up to me, I could see the aura round her. A dark red, fiery aura.

Honestly! What is wrong with people like you? Do you think I’d be impressed with just a measly car? Don’t bother bribing me with gifts bought with money that you didn’t even earn!” She screamed at me, causing students to turn there heads and tune into our conversation. I could feel my ears going red with embarrassment; but I had to keep the cool look.

But wouldn’t you rather a flashy car like this than that old bike?” I winked at her.

So YOU stole my bike? Give me back my bike! And NO! I don’t want any gifts from you, or anything to do with you! Go sell this car and give the money you make from it to charity you spoilt .

Then I remembered. What I had exactly done to the bike.

Flashback

‘YAH! While you’re here, take this ugly thing to get scrapped for me. It’s so ugly I can’t even look at it,’ I ordered, pointing at the piece of metal next to me.

End of Flashback

I was in some deep .

Ha Kyung’s POV

Er…About that…I threw away your bike into a scrap metal factory…” he replied, with an awkward, scared laugh.

WHAT. DID. HE. JUST. SAY?!

WHAT? First you surround my house with roses, and now you steal my bike and throw it out? Why do you keep chasing me after I’ve clearly rejected you?” I yelled back, my patience running out.

Because you’re different Ha Kyung. Face it, I’m not going to stop until you say yes,” he genuinely answered.

For one second, my heart stopped beating. No body had ever said that to me. Ever.

Fine. One date, but that’s all,” I said, sighing. I couldn’t  stand him any longer before ending up on the most wanted list for killing.

GREAT! Meet me at 1 o’clock tomorrow at the Shabu Shabu Restaurant on the corner of Sunyoung-Ri.” He exclaimed with a cheerful smile on his face.

Great, thanks to this jerk, I have to walk home,” I mumbled under my breath before walking off.----------------------------------------------------------------------To be Continued

KYAAA~! Finally another chapter finished! I'll try my best even if I don't have that many subscribers (: Just comment, that'll be enough, and if you think this is a good fanfic, spread the love <3

I'd love to hear from you, and what you think so far of the story, and any tips on making it better~ <3