Should I Or Should I Not?

Sweet Vengeance.

 

Kwanghee’s POV

I was still tense about the little dinner date that I had just had with Ha Kyung. I had never told anyone how I had truly felt about Erin, besides the Ja Jang Myun shop owner, and I had truly thought that I might have been able to capture her heart by becoming the down to earth guy. I was majorly bummed out that she had rejected me once again.

The next day at school, I was sitting with Siwan on the bleachers having our normal conversation which consisted of rating girls that walked past us. However, I couldn’t take my mind off Ha Kyung after seeing her in the basketball shorts that showed off her longer slender legs. WAIT. WAS I GETTING ATTRACTED TO HER?

Dude, what’s with you? You’re not into it anymore! What has this girl chasing done to your brain!” nudged my friend.

HUH? Oh Right. PSSSH. I’m not going to let another girl walk into my life and try to use my again. I’m gonna own HER this time round. You just wait and see,’ I replied back confidently. However, even though I said this, I had doubts about getting her to talk to me.

OH YEAH? Is this one of our bets coming up again?” Siwan winked back. This boy was going to turn into a huge gambler when he grew up; I could just feel it.

What’s the bet,”I sighed. I was bound to give into Siwan’s ways in the end anyway, the boy always got what he wanted, so there was no use arguing and wasting my energy getting hyped up.

OKAYOKAY. I bet that you can’t get that girl to fall head over heels for you in a time of 4 weeks. If you don’t do this, then I get to have anything I want.

What’s in it for me? You have nothing that I would want, and if I did want it, I could always get it myself,’ I replied.

Yeah…There’s that problem with your wealth…Hmm. How about this. You win, and I’ll run around the school like a freak wearing anything you choose. However, I will not go !

EWWW. I don’t need to see what’s under your clothes. However, I’m sure that many other girls would want to. Hmm. Fine.

And we spat on our hands and shook on it.

Ha Kyung’s POV

Oh Come on Ha Kyung~! You know you want to date him~” whined my friends as they shook me vigorously.

NOOOO~. That was just a lucky fluke that he was nice. You guys all think that he’s some dreamy, ideal boyfriend, but he’s NOT. For all I know, he’s probably backstabbing me right now.

B-B-But Ha Kyung~! If you think about it, you going out with him will be a really big step for us average girls. Besides, it’d be so cool if you could tell us what he does will you,’ NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK.

-Facepalm-

My friends were acting like 5 year olds opening their presents on Christmas Day.

I had been contemplating over whether to go out with Kwanghee or not all day. I knew that I would be disappointed in myself if I gave in, but that honest part of him that she saw made me so curious about whether the Kwanghee that she had seen last night was the real Kwanghee. Perhaps it was all just a façade; as the popular cool guy.

I was walking towards the gate waiting for my friend to pick me up and take me home when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth so that their hand muffled my screams…

-----------------------------------------To Be Continued

OMO! Who could that person be? ;O KEKE. Sorrys about the short update. This Chapter is mainly about the Bet that Kwanghee and Siwan made. Again. If you remember from the introductions, What does this bet have to do with their futures? ;O 

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. SPREAD THE LOVE <33