Meeting the Ex.

Sweet Vengeance.

 

 

Recap

Tired from basketball training; Ha Kyung gets a ride from her friend. However; a problem occurs and Ha Kyung is made to walk home. On her way home, she comes across two suspicious looking guys. She fails to run away from them, until someone driving past splashes her with water.

"This is a conspiracy!"

Erin's POV

Oh. My. God. Who were those guys hanging around that poor helpless girl?

I quickly skidded my car to a halt and got out of my car, instantly screaming when I saw that my leather heels were getting wet from the rain.

Clip clop, Clip clop, went my heels as I quickly shuffled towards her.

"OMG. Are you okay?" I asked the rain soaked girl with tears running down her face.

Ha Kyung's POV

"You throw a tsunami on me and ask if I'm okay?! What is wrong with you? Just because you live in a material world with your cool convertible, you think you can take pity on me?"

That was what I wanted to say. But of course, I had no guts to say that to The Erin. The most loved girl in school, and also Kwanghee's ex girlfriend.

"AHAHA! Oh, don't you worry about me," I said, waving my hand like nothing was wrong, "I could've used a shower after basketball practice anyway." I finished off with an awkward laugh, looking at the two guys standing in the rain looking dumbfounded.

Kevin's POV

We stood there in the pouring rain, with our eyes open wide and jaws almost touching the ground, watching the two girls talking. You could've have written IDIOT on our foreheads.

There was no way that we were going to be able to scare the girl off if she had a friend with her. Our plan was ruined.

Then suddenly, the girl in the leather heels stared at me. She looked so familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Maybe I'd seen her at one of the clubs I went to.

She turned her head and looked at me; with a shocked look on her face.

"OH! Sorry, I didn't remember that you had company," she said to Ha Kyung.

Ha Kyung's POV

"They aren’t company," I replied, through gritted teeth.

"Oh, then that means they won't mind if I borrow you for a second will they?" she asked, cocking her head towards the two guys, with a quizzicle look.

"Er, yeah sure. We were just about to leave anyway," replied the other guy [Hyungsik] scratching his head awkwardly.

"Great! Let's go!" Erin exclaimed happily, before grabbing my hand as she dragged me towards her dark red, ferrari convertible.

I was so grateful towards her for taking me out of that ditch. If it wasn't for her, I probably would've been in the boot of a white van.

"My names Erin by the way. You're Kwanghee's new girlfriend, yes?" she squeaked, holding her arm out.

I timidly took it, and replied, "Yeah, nice to meet you, my names Kim Ha Kyung. Call me Ha Kyung."

I was expecting a little handshake, but she tugged me towards her, and hugged me tightly. What strength for a skinny girl! I could hardly breathe.

Erin's POV

I usually wouldn't hug someone who was soaking wet, but this girl was just too pitiful! She was so cute and innocent; just like I had been before I started going out with Kwanghee.

"We have got to get you out of the rain and into some warm clothes!" I told her before opening the door and pushing her in.

I got into the drivers seat, and drove her back to my apartment near the school.

Ha Kyung's POV

I sat in the car, with the air conditioning on, freezing my off.

It would've been easier for me to just go home and take a warm shower than go all the way back to her apartment. We were just 100 metres away from my house!

But wow, was her apartment exquisite. Compared to her apartment, our apartment was a dump.

I stepped into the doors, and was met with glass tiles on the floor, and a beautiful chandalier hanging from the top.

You should've seen her room! It was like a fairytale. Drapes covered her bed, and there were pictures of her and friends posted all over the walls.

"Why don't you take a shower? Explore the room while I get you some spare clothes to change into," she told me, spreading her arms wide open encouraging me to look.

I started on with the far left wall, where my eyes diverted themselves onto a picture of a beautiful smiling girl, with her arms stretched around a tall and equally handsome guy. The two looked like a match made in heaven. They looked so happy together. But if they were so happy, why was that guy with me?

My thoughts were broken when Erin came back with a pair of tights and a loose top in her arms.

"The bathroom's the last room along the corridor on the right," she said, passing the clothes to me.

I was in the bathroom, about to step into the shower, when I heard my phone beep.

H o w  w a s  b a s k e t b a l l  t r a i n i n g?  D i d  y o u  g e t  h o m e  s a f e l y?

K w a n g h e e.

I quickly replied to him before jumping into the shower.

I ' m  a t  E r i n ' s  h o u s e. S h e  h e l p e d  m e  a n d  t o o k  m e  b a c k  t o  h e r  h o u s e  t o  s h o w e r .

H a K y u n g <3

Kwanghee's POV

"What the hell is that girl doing at my ex's house?! What did Erin help her with? Okay, that's it. I'm going over there." I thought to myself.

Without saying anything, I grabbed a coat and with a jangle my keys were in my hands. With a slam of the door I was outside and into my car. My car started smoothly with a purr, and I was soon on my way to Erin's apartment. My brain still remembered the route perfectly from all the nights that I had spent driving to and from my house to hers. I used t secretly spend the night at her apartment; and woken up early to drive back home before my parents knew I had been gone the whole night. Of course I made the maids stay quiet about it; and they did. Who wouldn't when I was practically bribing them with money. They all loved me for the money. Cheap bastards who would my shoes clean just for money.

Erin's POV

I was just about to rinse my hair when suddenly the lights came off with a CLICK. With my eyes burning from the chemicals; I called out to Erin.

"Erin? Are you out there? Can you turn on the lights again? It's not funny you know!"

There was no sound; no response from Erin. I quickly rinsed out the shampoo; and got out of the shower. I swiftly pulled up the tights on and put on the shirt, making my way out into the corridor.

It was so dark. It was as if there had been a blackout.

"Erin! Where are you?" I called, my voice shaking. I hated the dark; and terribly afraid of it.

I heard some movement from her room and hastily tiptoed towards the sound. I poked my head through, and my eyes enlargened 10 times bigger when I saw the sight of Erin being tied up with masking tape over ; squirming with all her might.

My eyes opened even wider when I saw the two guys from this afternoon lurk out from the shadows. How did they find out that I was here?! I probably could've made it out safely myself; but I couldn't just leave the defenseless Erin after she had just helped me from those bad guys!

I took a deep breath and collected all my courage to finally give them my loudest yell yet.

"YA! WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY FRIEND? LET GO OF HER NOW! IT'S ME YOU WANT!"

Their attention immediately shifted towards me; and they smirked when they noticed that they had found their victim. They came at me from both sides; cornering me, and grabbing both of my arms. There was no use squirming. These guys were just too strong for me.

I looked back at Erin, and saw her trying to scream through the tape; tears flowing down her pretty face. With my own tears streaming down my face, I let them lead me further and further away from her; before they threw me in the back of their car, and locking the door.

---------------------------------------------------To be continued.

OKAY. SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE REALLLLY LATE UPDATE! I just decided to update before everything with school became hectic! LOLS. How did you guys like this chapter? PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT. And I didn't wanna swear; since I was scared that you guys didn't like it. So yeah! OOOH. If you guys want; why don't you check out my new fanfic? It's an apply so yeah! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO LOYAL!