When the Creepers Attack!

Sweet Vengeance.

WEEK 2 OF THE BET

With Kwanghee always around her, Ha Kyung eventually felt safe and wasn't as scared to go to school. She was surprised that he had put in so much effort to protect her since he was such a playboy. His friend Siwan was even more surprised.

"DUDE. Why are you so protective of her? You usually wouldn't have given a damn if it was any other girl," he questioned, suspicious that his friend had fallen for the girl.

"AHAHA. This is why you never get the girls. How will she fall in love with me if she can't even trust me?" Kwanghee smartly remarked. 

"WOW. You really are the master of girls. You seize to amaze me everyday. It's a shame you can't use this knowledge for school. Or else you would be the smartest guy in this whole school!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At Lunch Time

With her stomach rumbling, Ha Kyung quickly ran to her locker, and shoved her books inside. When she slammed her door open however, a piece of paper fell from somewhere above her. 

"You think you're so great with our Kwanghee protecting you? He can't always be around you, you know. We're bound to get you someday, sometime; and when that time comes, you're gonna regret that you ever enrolled to this school" 

Suddenly, Ha Kyung's urge to eat stopped. She looked around her, to see if there were any suspicious people around her. Everyone seemed normal, just walking back to their lockers with there friends talking happily. 

At the lunch table, she sat quietly, not saying a word. Her friends found it unusual of her, but they didn't want to pressure her so they just kept quiet. 

"Ha Kyung, you should really eat something, even if it's small. We have basketball training today, and you'll be needing the energy."

"Mmm, don't worry about me, I'll just drink some water later."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After school

Since Ha Kyung had basketball training that day, Kwanghee didn't take her home. As much as she wanted to ask him to stay back with her, and wait for her, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She didn't want to be one of the clingy types of girls. 

BIG MISTAKE. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued

KEKE. Sorry about the short update. I wanted to create the suspense xD I'll probably have an update by tomorrow. ENJOY READING~! 

U-kissSTORY, HWAITING~!