Who Needs Enemies When You've Got Haters.

Sweet Vengeance.

 

Ha Kyung’s POV

 

My life changed completely the next day.

----------------------------------At the bike rack.

Thank god I got him to get me a new bike,” I thought to myself as I secured by bike to the rack with my lock, “Or else I would’ve had to walk all the way to school. Or worse, RIDE THE CAR WITH HIM.’

Suddenly, I heard some whispers coming from behind me.

Is that her? Kwanghee’s new girlfriend? I heard she wasn’t even that pretty.”

Yeah, that’s her. See how poor she is? She comes to school on a bike. She only has a good body because she does basketball.”

Kwanghee’s Ex Girlfriend, Erin was way better than her. She was Prettier, Smart -” the girl talking noticed that I was glaring at her, and they quickened their steps, but I could’ve sworn that I heard one of them say “And Definitely Nicer,”

Great. Now I’m gonna have jealous and heart broken fan girls [he’s not famous in the story, just didn’t know what else to call them] to deal with,” I thought. It was enough having to deal with the guy himself let alone having to survive the rest of my College year with most of the school hating me.

Realising that I was late for my first class, I quickly grabbed my heavy textbooks from my locker and dashed to the classroom, making it just in time.

But I had something else to worry about. All of the girls were staring at me, besides my group of friends whose eyes were wide opened and waved me over to sit down quickly before anything else could happen. The whole way to my seat, I could feel lasers boring into my back, wishing bad things to happen.

Kwanghee’s POV

I checked the classroom to make sure that my teacher’s back was turned towards him before sliding the doo r carefully and quietly open and tip toed in. Again, I was late. It was just a habit of mine. I was not a morning person, but honestly, I had tried to wake up earlier. It was just that I got distracted because of all the spare time I had since I woke up early…

I was half way to my seat when,

HWANG KWANGHEE! Stop right there,” my teacher bellowed.

,” I thought.

Do you really think that I won’t be able to notice you Mr. Hwang? This has happened everyday for the past 2 years.” He sighed, “Sit down.”

But as soon as I sat down, I was bombarded with questions coming from every direction around me.

Dude, are you really going out with that Ha Kyung girl?”

I was jealous of you man. Why’d you lower your standards for? Erin was smokin’ hot,

The comments kept coming, and my patience was running low.

YAH! Shut Up Will You?! I choose who I want to be with!” I lost it. Even though it was just a bet with my friend, I felt that I should at least stand up for her to make it seem more realistic right? Cause right now, she was nothing more than just a bet.

YOU! You come to class late, and now you cause a ruckus in my class huh? Who do you think you are? OUT!” my teacher yelled, pointing me outside the class.

Ha Kyung’s POV

Everyone was staring at me. I could feel their knife like eyes stabbing into my back. I was starting to get scared; but I didn’t want to appear weak or else they might actually start doing things to my physically. I felt like I was trapped inside a cage at the zoo, with no way out, and everyone was just staring at me with the same sadistic face.

I tried to ignore them and started eating with my friends, but I saw Kwanghee and his friends coming towards me, and I quickly tried to wave him off, hoping that he would take the message. Who was I kidding. With that thick skull of his, it was hard to get anything in his head nowadays.

I grumbled when he sat down next to me.

Kwanghee’s POV

I felt that it was my duty as a boyfriend to sit next to her at lunch time. I mean, I was always with Erin when we were together, so why not?

As I was approaching her table, she waved at me. Naww, she must be so happy that I’m sitting next to her. But when I actually sat down, she grumbled at me! She must be shy. She’ll get used to the attention.

What’s wrong? Can’t I sit next to my GIRLFRIEND?” I said, practically screaming out the last word.  Girls love it when their boyfriends show them off right?

This is what she said in response to it, “Don’t you see them all glaring at me? It looks like they all want to kill me. And just because I became your girlfriend!”

I tried to calm her nerves down by saying “AHH~ Don’t worry. With me nex to you, they won’t be able to do anything~

Yeah, but what’s gonna happen when you’re gone huh?” she answered sadly…

Oh yeah, she had a point there.

Okay. Don’t worry. I’ll warn them all right now.” And I stood up onto the cafeteria table and starting screaming

ANY OF YOU WHO MESS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, MESS WITH ME. YOU GOT THAT?”

--------------------------------------To Be Continued. 

KEKE. Aren't you guys proud of me? xDD I'm updating more daily now that it's holidays~! Anywho, I'm sorry for the boring chapter, but I swear that it'll be more interesting in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. THANKYOU FOR READING. SPREAD THE LOVE YO~ Comments and Subscriptions are yummy >;D