Rejected, Again.

Sweet Vengeance.

 

Kwanghee’s POV

YES! I’ve got her under my wrath now. And soon, she’ll be wrapped around my finger. She can’t escape after having one date with me, and soon I’ll have her wrapped around my finger,” I thought after receiving Ha Kyung’s answer.

I guess her weakness is people annoying her... Even though it hadn’t been in my plan, my annoying self had worked right? I knew that my hard work would work out in the end.

I couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

Ha Kyung’s POV

What am I going to do…I don’t want to go out with that bastard…” I complained to myself. Why oh why did I agree to it. I should’ve stayed strong and just walked away. –Sigh-

I fell back onto my bed and fell asleep immediately, tired from the 1km walk home, and all the stress that he gave me. If I kept on frowning, I was gonna get wrinkles! And at the ripe age of 18 too! Besides, every Saturday she had a basketball game, and as captain of the team she wouldn’t take the change of being tired, and neither could she skip such an important game.

Tomorrow would be the semi finals, and if they wanted to have another chance at the finals, they had to win, and she had to be there. Last time, they were beaten just by a mere 2 points at the last second, with the other team getting a lucky shot. Ha Kyung was devastated and wanted to win back the cup, and no clingy boy was going to come in her way.

Kwanghee’s POV

I got to the restaurant 30 minutes early, which was asking a lot since I was always the one that came late. But I knew I needed to make a good impression for her to be coming back for more. I didn’t like coming early, ‘cause the person who came earlier had to wait. He wasn’t a patient person, and he absolutely didn’t like looking like a loner.

Ha Kyung’s POV

I stepped out of the apartment with my basketball bag flung over my shoulder. Since I didn’t have my bike anymore, I called my friend Naomi over to pick me up, who too was on the team. I doubted that Kwanghee would wait no longer than 30 minutes for me, so I had no regrets in standing him up.

Besides, he might finally get the message through his thick head.

   Duffel Bag

        Ha Kyung's BB Bag                     Contents of her Bag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwanghee’s POV

 

Time was ticking. 20 minutes until 1 o’clock, she wasn’t there. 15 minutes, no where to be seen. 10 minutes, he was getting aggravated. 5 minutes, WHERE THE HELL WAS SHE?

I calmed myself down, thinking that she wasn’t the type to come early, so hopefully she would be right on time. I felt a little relieved by that thought, but when the hands on the clock read to 1:10 I could take it no loner.

I had waited 40 minutes for her!

“Okay, calm down Kwanghee, he thought to himself,  she’s probably taking her time since she wants to look pretty for you,”

If only I knew that she was playing the first half of one of the most important games of the year. And if only she knew that I was getting more aggravated and impatient by the minute.

After waiting what seemed like hours, I stood up, slamming my chair on the floor and strode out of the restaurant. I my phone, and pressed the number for Siwan, my best friend since Kinder.

“Dude, wanna meet up? I could use some time to blow off some steam.” I said into the phone.

“Nah. Come to the basketball game man, hot chicks in short shirts and skirts, THE .”

“Why the hell would I go to those lame basketball games? You should know me, I couldn’t give a shirt about that . Making me come there will just make me want to throw the ball at someone’s face.”

“Suit yourself, but that girl you’ve been trying to score with is here, but whatever man.”

“WHAT?! I’ll be there in 10!” I screamed into the phone before hastily placing it back into my pants pockets.

Why the hell was she at the basketball game?!

She could run, but she couldn’t hide…

Ha Kyung’s POV

The second half of the game had just begun when coach pulled me out.

“What? COACH! You can’t do this to me. I’m te captain! I have to be on!” I complained.

“Ha Kyung, I want you to rest, we’re already 15 points ahead. You’ve done a great job in leading the team. If trouble stirs, then I’ll put you back in again. You’ve been working extra hard this season, now I want to relax and cheer the team on.”

So that’s why I’m stuck on the bench doing nothing.

I was too focused on the game to notice that everyone’s eyes diverted from the game onto a person coming through the door. However when I heard some murmuring of what I thought was Kwanghee, my head instantly turned itself around. I heard wrong right? The dude never came to any of the games. His friend was always sitting around some cheerleaders, but never him. He wouldn’t go tis far to stalk me would me…

My eyes roamed around the room looking for the person who had just entered, but it was just some random guy. I wiped some sweat off my forehead. When I turned around again, I screamed out of surprise.

Kwanghee’s POV

When I first stepped into the cool, air-conditioned gym, I observed what people called a basketball game. I had never watched it before, not even on TV. I never concentrated in P.E Class either, and was usually too busy in the change room exploring Erin’s [Ex Girlfriend] body with my hands. Honestly, I was hoping to be able to see Ha Kyung play, but I spotted her sitting on the bench watching the game intensely. My appearance in the gym caught people’s attention, and soon I was the centre of attention instead of the game.

I quickly walked over to where Ha Kyung was and sat next to her.

“YAHH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE OF A HEART ATTACK?!” she angrily whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued

Okay dokey, I'll just leave it at there ;P

I feel like I'm just talking to myself, which I probably am ;( Please comment you guys D;

And hello silent readers, or just lookers. Please subscribee ;D Or is my story that bad?