He's got Skills...To My Heart

Sweet Vengeance.

 

Ha Kyung’s POV

This kid has gone too far,” I thought, “As if he would actually go all the way and actually come to my basketball game just to annoy me.

How’d you even find out that I was here?” I asked curiously.

My friend told me. I called him, after SOMEONE ditched me,’ he replied, pointing at his friend in the bleachers.

Damn him and his connections,’ I mumbled.

Just then the game ended, and the Fighters had won by 10 points. Everyone was estatic, and the team members had all huddled into a big group. I didn’t even notice that I was hugging Kwanghee as I sat on the bleachers screaming. When I finally noticed, I quickly let go bashfully and jogged towards my team members leaving Kwanghee in a trance.

Kwanghee’s POV

She hugged me. She actually hugged me. Maybe she’s starting to like me?’ I thought as I watched a bright red Ha Kyung jog off towards her friends.

[Kwanghee was too oblivious to notice that she just did it out of happiness, and would’ve hugged the school janitor if he was next to her] ßNarrator

Ha Kyung’s POV

I decided to hand back at the basketball court to practice my shooting skills for the final game that was coming up in a few weeks time. The other had gone to celebrate, upset that their captain had rejected their offer. They would get over it.

I was shooting some hoops, working on my slam dunks, and one handed underhand’s.

I could help you with that if you want,” called a voice echoing off the gymnasium walls.

“Huh?” I thought that I had been alone… Who could this stranger be? A PAEDO?

I turned around a groaned, ‘Not you again,’

Would you quit following me around already? I have no interest in you,” I said before gong back to my basketball practise.

I could help you,’ he replied, before jogging up to me and grabbing the ball.

Me, you, One on One, Kay?’

Kwanghee’s POV

I don’t know what came over me when I said that. I had never even played before!

However, for my first ever full game, I was pretty impressed with myself. I would make quite the basketball player. Since I was taller than Ha Kyung, I had the capability to slam dunk easier, and my aim was pretty good.

I could tell that Ha Kyung was even impressed by my true abilities. I bet she never thought that such a shallow guy like me could actually act like a normal human being.

You’re pretty good, Mr. Tough Guy,’ she commented.

PSH. I’m more than good, I’m AWESOME,’ I corrected her.

That afternoon, we played countless numbers of games against each other, and each time, I got better and better, where as Ha Kyung’s shooting abilities got more and more accurate.

When they were all out of energy, they sat down on the bleachers panting heavily.

Wow. I never knew that basketball could be so much fun. Are you hungry? Let’s go out and get some dinner. I’m starving,’ I said.

Ha Kyung’s POV

HAHA! I knew something was up! You were just playing basketball with me so then you could ask me out to dinner afterwards weren’t you? Well, it aint gonna work mister.’ I replied.

No seriously. I wasn’t even thinking that! I really enjoyed playing, but now I’m seriously hungry. Come on~.’ He whinged, giving me his puppy eye look.

I’m not hungry…” I replied this time, but much more nicely. Great. I’d fallen for his puppy face. However, bad timing that it had, her stomach grumbled right at that moment.

Kwanghee snickered, “Your stomach says otherwise,’ before grabbing my hand and dragging me outside of the gymnasium.

As soon as we stepped outside, I got the chills. It had gotten much colder while they were playing. Sensing that I was cold, he took off his jacket and put it ovver my shoulders, opening the car door for me before opening his own.

We decided to eat Ja Jang Myun.

Kwanghee’s POV

When we got to my favourite Ja Jang Myun store, I opened the door for her, and we both stepped inside the warm cosy restaurant. I always came here when I was craving food, and was a well known customer to the owners.

AH Kwanghee! Welcome back, and who’s this you’ve brought? Your GIRLFRIEND?” yelled the owner, happy to see me again.

Maybe, If I’m lucky,” I replied, winking.

This man was like a father to me. I hardly ever saw my own parents as they were always overseas for the business. I could always tell him anything and he would always have great advice.

Ha Kyung’s POV.

When Kwanghee said that, I could feel my cheeks burning. It was an automatic reflex; something that I couldn’t stop no matter how hard I wanted to.

After we finished our meal, he drove me home and went up the escalator with me. When we got to the door, we stopped awkwardly.

It would be so weird if mum saw us together,” I thought.

Um, Bye, see you at school,” I said aloud.

Kwanghee leant forward, his lips inches away from her, moving closer and closer… However, at the last minute, I turned my head coldly, and went inside. NO WAY WOULD I LET HIM KISS ME!

They were companions now, after getting to know him at dinner that night...

Kwanghee’s POV

When I leant down to kiss her, she rejected me. Again.

"How can this girls rejection hurt so much? Why do I want her to like me so much?” I though, as I drove back home. “ She’s different to other girls, she isn’t shallow. I had been able to tell her my true feelings and she listened. She didn’t cut me half way through to talk about her nails. She sat there at waited for me to finish.

Flashback

"I got sick of her indecisiveness. She kept on breaking it off, just when I felt that I could spend the rest of my life with her. Just when I would think that I got over her, she would come back to me, claiming that she had made a mistake, and wanted me back. Chance after chance, that girl has screwed me over to last a lifetime. I wanted to look for someone different from all those girls that just wanted to use me for popularity and fame. I was just a tool that everyone wanted….'

End of Flashback.

She doesn’t want popularity. She doesn’t want ME.”

----------------------------------------------------To Be Continued

Tehehe. That is it for today (; I hope you guys would comment! Or perhaps you're not even reading it

KYAA! UKISS ARE BACK <3 I love Dongho <3 He's so y when performing <3

Comments and Subscriptions are loved <3 SPREAD THE LOVEE!