Am I dreaming or just hallucinating?

Sweet Vengeance.

The day started off normally for Ha Kyung. She woke up and quickly got ready for school, which was only a 10 minute bike ride from the small apartment that she lived in with her mother, at the very topmost of a tall building. Their father had left them when she was still a child, and her mother had always told her to never date a playboy, not matter how much he swayed her. She always obeyed her mother, as she was the only person who had cared for her her whole life and had worked two jobs to give her shelter, food and education. Even though they weren’t wealthy nor did they have the most fashionable clothes, they were content and happy with what they had.

On the other side of the city lived Hwang KwangHee. He lived in a mansion, and was spoilt rotten. He had the newest technology and was the owner of a black Chrysler. His girlfriend, Erin, was the prettiest girl in school, and they were the hottest couple ever. He had friends, or what you would call a Posse, who were just as spoilt as he was, but never to his extent. 

Word came out later that day that Erin and he had broken up, Again.

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Ha Kyung's POV

I got the biggest surprise at lunch.

'Ha Kyung?' called a husky and familiar voice.

When I turned around I was a mere few centimetres away from the most lusted after guy at Seoul Academy; Hwang Kwanghee. Just saying his name would take your breath away, but I would never be fooled. But that didn't mean I was still nervous.

"Er…Ummm…Y-Yes?" I stuttered. Oh God, I was so embarrassed. The first time I got to speak to him and I sounded like a mumbling baboon. Even though I didn't fangirl over him, I didn't want my first impression to be a freak.

'What could he want from me?' I thought, 'Did I do something to upset him? Was he going to go all Goo Jun Pyo over me?'

'I've seen you around lately, and I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime?' he asked, staring at me intensely with his dark, brown, seductive eyes.

I stood there, dumbfounded, mouth gaping. "Wait, don't you already have a girlfriend? Erin?'

'Oh yeah, we just broke up, you didn't hear?' he replied, winking at me.

Oh God. I had to use all of my willpower from rolling my eyes. He was a playboy, who was just looking for some rebound action. Going out with him would be against everything my mother had taught me, and that counted as the biggest betrayal. She had grown up to hate her own father, and all men that were of the type. She despised them, even if they were the best looking guy in the whole world.

-Sigh-

Kwanghee's POV

 

I stood there in awkward silence. She was taking such a long time to reply. As if you had to think about the answer! Who wouldn’t want to go out with me?

'Um, okay, you don’t have to answer me right now I guess… I'll just be around… Give me your answer by the end of the day yeah?" I said, before walking away leaving her staring off into space.

I sighed sadly. Why did I have to be so stupid and prideful to go and look for a new girlfriend right after my breakup with Erin for? Why did I want to make her green with envy after she broke my heart so many times over and over again? I was sick of her indecisive ways where she kept on breaking up with me, before coming back within a few days. I was going to move on. But why did I choose Ha Kyung? Because I felt like a challenge.

I had overheard that she hated playboys like me, and this made me want to make her take back those words. I wanted to have the feeling of achieving something. The feeling of crushing someone's fragile heart just as Erin had done to me.

 

Ha Kyung's POV

My friends were so excited when I told them that 'The' Kwanghee had asked ME to go out with him. This was a huge step for us as the "Average, Sporty Girls". We weren't exactly supermodel material but we weren't the low life of the school either. We weren't exactly supremely smart, but neither were we academically retarded. We were just in between, and no one could understand why Kwanghee wanted me to be his girlfriend.

I knew I wasn't ugly, but I knew I wasn't exactly an absolute stunner either. However, I knew that my height wasa great plus for her bring the head o the school's basketball club. I was sporty, and spent most of my time practicing my skills, which was why I never had the time to have a boyfriend. Kwanghee would be my first, and I wanted to make sure it was to be with the right guy, who could make memories that I would cherish and be able to tell tales of to her future children, and perhaps a relationship that could lead to marriage.

I knew Kwanghee would never be the right guy for me, and I was certain that I wouldn’t go back on my mother's and even my own words. I wouldn't be stupid to fall into her hands of a Casanova, who would break her heart after playing around with her for a week.

I was not going to be the rebound girl.

Kwanghee's POV

I saw a group of girls staring my way and noticed that they were Ha Kyung's friends.

'Which one is Ha Kyung's locker?' I asked, cooly and calmly.

They stood there, speechless until one of the girls finally managed to shakily point her finger to a locker nearest to the corner of the hall.

'Thanks,' I replied, and winked before walking over. I could hear them swooning over me, giggling to each other happily.

She noticed me standing at her locker, but decided to ignore me.

'So, you made up your mind yet BABY?' I whispered softly into her ear, putting emphasise on the baby. I could feel her shudder; but interpreted it wrong. My corny-ness had disgusted her.

'AHA. Yeah I have actually," she replied, looking up at me innocently with her round eyes, urging me to come a bit closer.

-SMACK-

She just hit me with her science book. "Does that answer your question BABY?" She spat, and walked off slamming her locker door.  

-------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued

 

That's the end for now, kekeke. I hope you enjoyed and please continue reading ;D

WOW. I really admire all of the writers here. I never knew it was so hard writing a fanfic. I had to go through so much editting just to make sure I had everything right, I even have an editor! ><"

I'll try to do my best, HWAITING!