Final

We Will Escape Together

One year later


Minho tenderly picked the ripe tomatoes from the vine and placed them in the woven basket one by one.  The summer sun's evening light kissed his skin just enough to keep him warm with the  slight breeze.  The second basket was nearly full; it was almost time to call it a day.

Minho popped one of the plump fruits in his mouth.  The tomatoes were good and surely Taemin could make a nice dinner with them.  He was looking forward to it.

Minho finished picking the last tomatoes from the vine and placed them in the full basket.  He took hold of the handle of each one and lifted them effortlessly,  turning towards their small home.  Yes, it was a home now.  A place that each of the family members felt welcome and at ease.  Yes, they were a family now.  Each of them had their own roles.  Yoogeun would take care of the small amount of animals they have.  Taemin would cook the food and, every once in a while, clean the small place.  Minho would provide food for them and repair what was broken.  They worked well together and lived comfortably, showering one another with their love.  It wasn't what Minho had always dreamed of, but he honestly couldn't be any happier.

When he reached his home, Minho kicked off his old ragged shoes and stepped inside, his heart immediately warming at the scene in front of him.  Yoogeun was holding up a dead chicken by its foot proudly.  He was waving it around, jumping, and spinning happily.  Minho could almost hear the boy boasting about killing it al by himself.  Taemin, who seemed slightly disgusted by the dead bird, was patting the younger's head affectionately and praising him with both actions and words.  They were both smiling brightly.   Minho could only imagine their beautiful laughter filling the room.

Minho placed the large baskets of tomatoes to his side.  The sound of the baskets hitting the floor drew the attention of the two boys in front of him.  Upon seeing Minho, Taemin's smile grew even brighter and Yoogeun bounced over to him, waving the chicken in his face just like he had done to Taemin.  Minho bent down to kiss Yoogeun and congratulate him, and  the boy's smile grew even wider.  

Taemin called Yoogeun and motioned for him to sit the chicken on the counter.  The littlest one nodded furiously before doing what he was told, and Taemin, who was obviously still disguested by the dead thing, set to work on skinning it.

-

The dinner was delicious, just like Minho thought it would be.  The chicken was grilled perfectly with charred skin on both sides.  The ripe tomatoes burst with flavor when bitten into.  The water was mixed with just a little sugar, a privilege they often didn't get.  But the best part was the obvious love Taemin put into making the meal and the blush on his face when both Minho and Yoogeun repeatedly exclaimed how great it tasted.  

When every last scrap of food was eaten and the plates were clean, Taemin picked them up and placed them in an empty bucket before giving Yoogeun a similar one, also empty.  He told the younger one something, patted him on the head, and Yoogeun ran off, bucket in hand.  Minho watched as their little 'son' ran out of sight in the direction of the river.

Minho glanced over and smiled at Taemin, who was smirking; obviously he had planned this.  It had been a while since they had spent time alone with each other, in fact, it was almost over due.  Minho sighed happily and embraced his lover tightly, breathing him and his wonderful scent in.  It's not like they could do what they wanted when Yoogeun was around, it was a one room house, and usually when Yoogeun was gone, Minho was gone as well.  One day, they would get a house which had more than one room, but until then, they would treasure these moments.  

They stood just like that for while, in each others embrace, just enjoying their mate's presence.  It was long past a moment before either of the boy's remembered that they had a limited amount of time alone, but they were quick to react.

Wasting no more time, Minho pressed his lips to Taemin's and placed his hand on the boy's perfect face.  The kiss was chaste for a short while before Taemin started to hungrily devour Minho's lips.  The smaller boy stuck his tongue in the others mouth and Minho welcomed the muscle, on it lightly.  Taemin ran his hands down Minho's hard chest and wrapped his arms around the slim waist, slipping his hands under the shirt and feeling up his back.  Minho shivered as Taemin's cold hands pressed against his warm skin, but he savored the feeling.  

It wasn't long before it was too much for both of them and Minho pushed Taemin into the nearest wall, mouth still connected.  Taemin grabbed onto the hem of Minho's shirt and pulled it up, struggling momentarily before Minho lifted his arms up.  Just as the shirt was removed, Minho began to attack Taemin's pale neck with his mouth.  He felt the boy shaking slightly and he wished he could hear the moans he was no doubt causing.

In almost no time, Taemin's shirt was also removed and Minho was kissing down his chest.  He felt Taemin's slim fingers knot in his hair as he moved lower and wished more now than ever the he could hear what was coming from his lover's mouth.  

Minho removed his lips from Taemin's chest, desiring the taste of the younger's lips, and latched their mouths together for another heated kiss.  It didn't last very long for Taemin place his hands on Minho's face and pulled away.  Minho looked his little prince in the eye, his beautiful brown eyes, with a questioning expression.  Taemin spoke, and Minho didn't have to hear Taemin to know what he said.

Minho leaned forward to press their foreheads together and looked deeper into the other's eyes, seeing into his soul.

"I love you too."

 

 

A/N- IM SO SORRY! At first I was just lazy I didn't know how to say anything I wanted to, but then i found out about SNSD's dance contest, and my life consisted of that and school for two weeks.

I hope this wasnt eagerly awaited, cause it really is crap. 

other than that, THIS IS MY FIRST FINFISHED CHAPTER STORY.  It may not have been the best  have been crap, but i do plan to get better and improve. thank you my dear suscribers <3 ya'll are the kewlest cats ever