Chapter 2

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

“Are you okay?”The person I bumped into asked.

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl staring at me. My heart began beating fast.

“Err.. y-yyeah “ I stuttered. Why am I stuttering and why is my heart acting like this.

The beautiful girl let out her hand and helped me up. I felt a joy in my heart when I held her hands.

“Hi, I am Kwon Yuri” the girl introduced.

“Umm hello, I’m J-Jessica” I stuttered again.

“Unnie” I heard Seohyun call walking towards.

“Oh I hey Seohyun” I said to Seohyun.

“Who are you?” Seohyun asked Yuri

“Oh this is Yuri “I introduced

“Hello, I’m Seohyun” Seohyun said while bowing.

“Nice to meet you Seohyun” Yuri replied.

Then we heard screams from the boys and even girls joined in now. I turned my head and saw three girls coming out of three different limousines. I stared at them as they walked like superstars with boys screaming their names.

“Who are they?” I asked Yuri who was dazing at the longhaired girl who had a very beautiful eye smile.

“Oh, they are the Queenkas,” replied Yuri.

“The short one is Kim Taeyeon, she is rich and is cold towards everyone unless they are close to her. The other one with the deer eyes is Im Yoona, she is a player and loves the pull pranks on people. Then they is the tall beautiful, pretty and nice one who is called Tiffany Hwang. She is kind and caring to everyone.”Yuri Explained.

I felt a pain in my heart as she was describing Tiffany. I could tell she liked Tiffany. I turned and saw Seohyun looking at Yoona who was flirting with a boy fan.

When Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona were out of sight, we went to check out our classes. I was in the same class as Yuri, which got me very happy.