Chapter 4

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

 

I made my way up to Jessica and Yuri who looked like they were good friends. I sat down and began eating my recess. I saw Jessica getting a little angry when Yuri began staring at Tiffany and talking about her.

“Im going to the library I need to borrow a book” Jessica told us.

“Im coming too I need to borrow a book since I just finished mine” I lied but used it as an excuse. The real was to get to talk to her alone. When we got to the library, I asked Jessica.

“Do you like Yuri?”I asked her. I saw her blush and looked a bit shocked.

“N-n-oo, Why w-would you say t-that?” she replied stuttering. I knew she like Yuri at that moment.

“Oh, really. Unnie don’t lie to me” I said with pleading eyes.

“Fine, I do a little maybe more but I can tell she likes Tiffany,” she said looking at the ground and hurt when she said Tiffany. I felt bad for bringing it up so I changed the topic.

“How was your first day Unnie?”I asked.

“Terrible, I have to sit with the famous Kim Taeyeon and this guy who keeps flirting called Lee Donghae.Yuri is sitting with Tiffany and is partnered with her too. Im partnered with Taeyeon.” She said pouting.

 Jessica POV

I got an interesting book and made my way to the counter to borrow it. I wanted to find a place with a nice view and had no one to bother me so I could sleep. I made my way up to the roof. “WAA So beautiful “I said as I looked at the view from the roof. It was quite peaceful and nice so I decided to go and sleep here. I walked over to the bench and began sleeping. Dreaming about taeyeon again.

Taeyeon POV

Finally I thought. I lost the crowd of boys. They are so annoying. I made my up to my secret peaceful place, the roof. I was going to sit on the bench but I saw someone sleeping there. This is my place for relaxing. I looked at the girl again and recognized she was the new girl Jessica. She is pretty when she sleeps. “Taeyeon” she whispers. How did she know I was here? Is she really sleeping?

“Umm what?” I replied. However, she was still sleeping. Didn’t she hear me? Maybe she is sleeping. Is she dreaming about me? Maybe she likes me. Wait but in class she just gave me icy glares and kept staring at the girl beside Tiffany. Oh well. I went and sat at the bench next to me and began sleeping.

RINGG~

The bell went I woke up slowly. I turned and saw Jessica still sleeping .I slowly wake her up gently but she would not so I shook her shoulder and tried to wake her up again. She did not move at all so I screamed “WAKE UP “. “Shut up” she said slowly woke up. picked up my bag and shook her again telling her to hurry up the bell already went. She got up and picked up her bag. ”Why are you here?” she asked suddenly.” To rest and relax” I replied. “Whatever” she replied coldly and began walking to class. I followed and when we got there, we quickly made our way to our seats.

“I want you all to continue your work from before recess.,” the teacher told the class. I sighed and looked over at Jessica who was quickly doing her work. I stared at my work wondering what to do.

“Hey Jessica help me it’s a group work you know” I said to Jessica. She glared at me and continued. I just went to sleep not knowing what else to do. However, was awoken by the teacher.

“Everyone I want it done quickly or I will give you detention.” I looked again at my work then glanced at Jessica. She was finished. It was 10 minutes before the bell. She looked at me then my work then at me again with an annoyed look. She took my work and quickly finished the questions. Wow, she is smart.

“Thank you “I managed to say.

“This is easy Why don’t you understand?” she replied quite coldly and a bit annoyed. I looked at her a bit offended.

“Well not everyone is as smart as you smart ice princess “I replied a little pissed.

“Whatever, there finished “she said giving me back my work. I stared at the work in amazement how fast she did it.

RINGG~

The bell rang just a few seconds before she gave my work back to me. So smart. I was about to thank her but her quickly made her way to Yuri who was talking to Tiffany. I felt pain in my heart when she smiled and Yuri .Maybe she likes Yuri .I packed my stuff and walked out making my way to the driver who was next to the car.