Chapter 6

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

 

No one’s POV

It has been a week since Jessica and Seohyun enrolled.

Yuri’s POV

It is the weekend again. Want to hang out at Lotte World? I asked them.

“Okay, since I have nothing to do what about you Seohyun” Jessica said.

“Okay” Seohyun replied smiling.

“Okay I will invite Tiffany oh and at 10:00am okay,” I told them. I saw Jessica looking gloomy again. I wonder why every time I say Tiffany’s name she gets all gloomy. Just then, someone caught my eye. It was Tiffany. She was pretty like always.  I walked up to her and her friends.

“Hey Tiffany, Want to go to Lotte World with Jessica, Seohyun and me tomorrow at 10:00am?”  I asked them. Please say yes. Please say yes.

“Okay” she replied with a beautiful eye smile.

“Oh, Can Taeyeon come too?” she asked me. I felt a little sad but as long as Tiffany is coming, too I’m happy.

“Okay “I replied and saw her smiling at taeyeon who was standing there awkwardly.

“Yah, What about me?”Yoona complained.

“You can come too if you want” I told Yoona because I did not want her to feel left out.

“Fine I might find some hot guys there,” Yoona said with a smirk.

It was the perfect day to go out. The sun was shining brightly. I waited patiently at the entrance. It was 9:50. Then a saw a familiar figure. It was Jessica and Seohyun.

“Good morning guys” I said. ”Good to you too unnie” Seohyun replied. Jessica just looked at the ground. So you guys going to help me with what we talked about yesterday on the phone.

Flashback

On the phone (Blue is Jessica and green is Yuri while Seohyun is Purple)

Hello?

Hey Jessica can I ask a favor?

Sure what is it Yuri

Umm can you help me tomorrow with Seohyun?

Okay wait let me put it on speaker so Seohyun can hear.

Okay then

So what do u need to talk about unnie?

Can you two distract taeyeon and Yoona so I can have quality time with Tiffany PLEASE

(Awkward silence)

No

Oh please please

Hmmm maybe I will tell you tomorrow

Bye

Beep

End of flashback.

Please say yes please.

“Okay” Jessica replied coldly.

“Thank you “I screamed I was really happy but why was Jessica so sad. Did she hate taeyeon and Yoona or something?

Jessica POV

What is so good about Tiffany? I noticed a familiar figure. I squinted my eyes and saw Tiffany with Taeyeon and Yoona walking this way.

“HEY” Yuri yelled to them. I just stared at them. Aish why did Taeyeon and Yoona have to come.  Now I have to distract Taeyeon since Seohyun is going to distract Yoona.

Flashback.

(After the phone call)

“Unnie you alright we don’t have to you know we cannot go too.” Seohyun said. I know she was trying to comfort me. I did not want to but then Yuri will be suspicious and might even be mad. I did not want a fight with Yuri.

“No we will go “I said trying not to be sad.

“Okay unnie I will distract Yoona then you can distract Taeyeon.”Seohyun said to me. Ehh Taeyeon I do not even know her. She is annoying this will be hard but I have to since it is for Yuri. How can I distract? Hmm

“Hey Seohyun how are you distracting Yoona?”I asked her.

“Hmm I don’t know but I think she can get easily distracted she flirts with anyone so as long as she sees acute guys then she will flirt with them so it’s quite easy. All I need is Yoona to keep flirting and not go near Tiffany and Yuri. “Seohyun explained.

“Whoa you sure know a lot about Yoona,” I said to Seohyun. I saw her blushing does she like Yoona?

End of flashback.