Chapter 8

Long Lost Love (LLL)

 

Yoona POV

What with her is she his girlfriend why are they so close.

I looked over at Seohyun. I saw her smile at Jessica. Wahh so pretty wait what. What am I saying?

Taeyeon POV

Who does he think he is. Why am I getting angry? Aish why am I even here I do not want to help love match Yuri and tiffany.  But Jessica looks kind of cute. he he

I looked around and saw a pretty necklace. This is pretty and reminds me of someone. I wonder whom? oh well might as well buy it I mean it’s pretty.

http://img2.trends.com.cn/upload/101027/1010271703359070.jpg

Jessica POV

I looked at taeyeon why is she looking at him like that?

“Hey Jess I saw this really pretty earring that you might like.” He dragged me over to the jewelry section.

http://www.ice.com/media/common/products/images/E/D/F/7/EDF_018547_b_l-110_Carat_Diamond_14K_White_Gold_Snowflake_Earrings.jpg

wahh so pretty .

“You like it ? I will buy it for you “ he grabbed it and made his way to the counter.

Is aw taeyeon already there buying something I wonder what it is.

I walked over to the necklace area. Nothing much .until something caught my eye. It’s so cute. Maybe Yuri might like .Okay I will buy it.

http://www.discount-arena.com/images/l/201108/13140216210.jpg

I quickly bought it.

We went outside to see what to do next

“Hey, Im going with my friends see you later.”

“Bye I replied to him and saw him walk to his mates.

We wondered around not knowing what to do.

“I‘m hungry lets go eat “Yoona said and just walked to a shop to buy food. We just agreed and followed.

I brought a sandwich while taeyeon brought a roll. I saw Yoona coming back with a hot dog, hamburger, large coke and fries. Seohyun just sat there eating sweet potatoes. She looked up and her eyes widened when she saw Yoona with all that food.

“You will die if you eat hamburgers.” See told Yoona, which made us all laugh.

We continued eating till I smelt something disgusting. I recognized the smell. It was CUCUMBERS. But where was it coming from. I looked around and then saw Taeyeon’s roll having cucumber. “EEK”I screamed and fell off my chair. I quickly ran to the other table to eat.

They stared at me like I was weird. “What’s wrong unnie?” Seohyun asked. Is it not obvious?

“CUCUMBER” I yelled saw her giggle and Taeyeon and Yoona still looking confused.

She whispered something to them then I saw them smirk at me.

Taeyeon POV

Seohyun leaned towards Yoona and me.

“Unnie hates cucumber and is scared of them,” she whispered to Yoona and me. i saw Yoona smirking at me. She knew exactly at what I was thinking took the cucumber out and gave it to Yoona. She grabbed it and threw it at Jessica. It landed right in front of Jessica.

“AHHHHHH” She screamed so loud my ears began to hurt. She began kicking the chairs and tables. Yoona was laughing her head off while Seohyun tried to calm her down. I felt bad but I laughed my Ajumma laugh.

She glared at me and Yoona that made us froze.  She walked to us and sat on the chair, which she left before.  I guess because the cucumber was now on the other table. I saw Seohyun picking up the chairs and throwing the cucumber in the bin.

We continued eating in silence.

“Hey Jessica who was that guy before how did you know him?”Yoona asked Jessica

“Oh just a friend why? Jealous?”  She asked back. I really was jealous. Luckily just a friend but why were they so close.

“No, you guys just seem close.” She replied.

“We are close” I felt pain and anger again. Why am I getting angry?”He is my cousin” What? Phew wait what why am I so relieved. 

“Okay” Yoona said happily with a smile.